Seaward is a sensational and stylish holiday home which has been set up perfectly for families to enjoy a coastal holiday. With swimming pool, sunny lounging deck, large garden, indoor and outdoor dining with covered deck and proximity to shops and cafes there is something for everyone at this stylishly furnished and thoughtfully set up holiday house.
The property is just 250 metres from the beach and the start of the Coastal Walk from Werri Beach up to Kiama and The Blowhole. The Werri Gully Lagoon can be accessed on foot via a public pathway just 80 metres from the house and the local beach front fish and chips shop is just 750 metres. Jamberoo Action Water Park is only half an hour and 25 km away.
If the weather prevents outdoor activities there are dvds, table tennis and fuse ball in the garage which also houses a variety of entertaining garden games and equipment such as soccer, cricket, totem tennis, boules and croquet. There is also loan equipment for the beach and pool including buckets and spades, boogie boards, beach umbrella, pool toys and beach volley ball.
If you are after a more relaxing break then the lounge decks by the pool or the covered entertaining deck might be the place for you. There is also a lovely outdoor setting overlooking the full length garden for those who would prefer to sip a cocktail and watch all the activity. And then there is the relaxing spa bath to unwind in after all the excitement
With two queen rooms and a large fun bunk room sleeping 4, Seward is ideally set up for large families or two families holidaying together. Book now and prepare to have fun
The property features:
• Just 250 metres to the surf and 750 metres to fish and chips
• Large fully equipped kitchen with microwave and coffee machine
• Comfortable lounge room with large flat screen smart tv, dvd including a selection of dvds
• Unlimited NBN wifi Internet, Stan TV.
• Blue tooth BOSE sound bar
• Dining room off kitchen opens to deck
• Split system air conditioner.
• Swimming pool with sunny lounging deck and private garden
• Large garage with games area including table tennis and fuse ball/miniature pool table. Room for your own surf boards and equipment
• Cricket, soccer, totem tennis, croquet, pool toys, sand play, beach volley ball, boogie boards, slip n slide, mountain bike.
• Large garden with room to play
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck
• Bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet.
• Additional toilet in fully equipped laundry
• High chair
• Bedroom 1 – Queen bed
• Bedroom 2 – Double bed
• Bedroom 3 – 2 bunks sleeping 4
• 250 m to Werri Beach and start of the coastal walk
• 750 m to Werri Fish shop fish n chips on the beach
• 1.8 km to Boat Harbour Reserve
• 2 km to Gerringong shops IGA, cafes, restaurants, surf shops
• 4.1 km to Oak Room Eleven @ Crooked River Wines
• 5.6 km to 7 Mile Beach, Gerroa
• 9.9 km to Kiama Blowhole
• 23.9 km to Shellharbour
• 25 km to Jamberoo Water Park
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
• This property is proudly managed by a licensed real estate agent – please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
“We really enjoyed our stay. This place has everything you need and is a stroll to the beach.”
Will, September 2017
“Great secluded location and very close to the beach. Relaxing place to stay.”
Dexter, July 2017