With sweeping views of green fields from the wrap-around verandah, this character house is 1 km from the boutique shops and cafes of Gerringong and a million miles from care. The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and can accommodate 8 guests with 1 king, 1 queen and double bunk x 2, Combining old-world features such as cedar windows, French doors, high ceilings and stained-glass windows with the contemporary comforts of a gourmet kitchen, Nespresso machine and reverse-cycle air conditioning, you’ll have all the ingredients for a comfortable, relaxing holiday. Walk to the shops or Boat Harbour rock pools, or take a short drive to famous Werri Beach or Seven Mile beach, then come back to watch the sun set over the farm and escarpment at the end of the day. Kids will love the bike track across the road and the pirate-ship park at the end of the street, or there’s a cubby house, slippery dip and trampoline to keep them busy in the back yard. Only available during the Christmas school holidays.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher coffee
- Coffee machine
- Laundry with front load washing machine, dryer and indoor clothes hanger
- Aircon in main kitchen/dining area.
- BBQ on balcony.
- Provide own sheets.
- No pets or smoking please.
- 1 km to Gerringong township, 2 km to Werri Beach, 4 km to Seven Mile beach.
- Play a round of golf at the Gerringong golf course, visit nearby Berry, Kiama, Kangaroo Valley or Jamberoo Action Park, or spend the day at Jervis Bay about an hours’ drive away with its amazing white sandy beaches and national parkland.