Pleasant View is a newly built, modern unique waterfront accommodation in Werri Beach. With breathtaking views of Saddlebank Mountain, Mt Pleasant and Werri Lagoon, the property is the perfect escape for families and friends. The property is located alongside Werri lagoon and is 150m from Werri Beach. It has 3 large bedrooms, an open plan living, kitchen and dining room with 1 main bathroom and an additional toilet in the laundry. The house also has kayaks and a row boat for use of guests.
The property has three large bedrooms. Bedroom 1 has a queen bed and walk in robe with direct access to the bathroom - Sleeps 2. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed and closet - Sleeps 2. Bedroom 3 has a queen bed and closet - Sleeps 2
The house has an open plan kitchen, living and dining room.
- The kitchen has Caesar Stone bench tops, a large island and high quality appliances including large fridge with water dispenser, 900mm wide oven and 5 burner gas stove and dishwasher.
- The dining room has a table which seats 8.
- The lounge has a large L shaped lounge, TV, DVD player, iPod dock and gas fire.
There is one large bathroom at the property with shower, toilet and bath tub. The laundry also has an extra toilet, washing machine and dryer and there is an additional outdoor hot water, private shower.
There is a large undercover deck with gas barbeque and dining table which seats 8. The jetty also has a table which seats 8.
Guests will have access to two kayaks and a row boat use at your own risk.
The property has a double garage with remote control door, internal access and parking on the driveway for two cars.
Linen and towels are included.
Pets permitted upon request.
Guests have full access to the property.
We are available on request and will meet at the property for check-in to give you the keys.
- This is not a party house. Failure to be quiet by 10pm will result in the bond being withheld.
- To avoid a surcharge, the barbeque must be cleaned. A cleaning kit has been provided for this purpose.
- The house has a rear fence, however, children must be supervised at all times when in the backyard due to the risk of drowning in Werri Lagoon.
- Garbage bins must be placed kerbside on Wednesday evening for early Thursday collection, the bins are as follows: Red top bin for household rubbish collected once a fortnight, Yellow top for recycling collected every week Green top for kitchen organics and green waste. Under the sink there is a kitchen organics caddy – place all food scraps and compostable materials into this bin and then empty in the green bin. Please use the kitchen organics caddy to reduce your household rubbish as our red bins only get collected once a fortnight.