Cascading over three luxurious levels, this architect designed home offers impressive indoor/outdoor living with a breathtaking panorama which takes in the Pacific Ocean, Werri Beach and Headland, around to the Rose Valley, Gerringong.
Light open interiors cleverly integrate with outdoor spaces in this state-of-the-art steel, glass and stone home - an ideal getaway for the discerning holidaymaker.
4 bedrooms (3 queen, 1 twin with 2 trundles) : 3 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
Sleeps 10 plus 1 extra small child in cot
Perched on the Gerringong headland, this striking home is a desirable destination for couples or a family group.
Ground Floor: Open living space with kitchen area and marble dining table to seat 6. Living area has with leather sofas, timber and steel coffee table and large flatscreen TV and DVD. Another separate living space has a sofa and two chairs. A replica cowhide Eames lounge is perfectly positioned for soaking in the ocean view. Entry through frosted glass Hafele cavity sliding doors to bathroom and bedroom space. Queen Bedroom contains large wooden cot, second Queen bedroom with spectacular ocean views and sliding doors onto outdoor terrace, stone floor and walled bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet and vanity.
Recycled blackbutt timber, glass and stainless steel staircase takes you to the top floor
Top floor: Queen bedroom with views to beach and ocean has ensuite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet plus outdoor luxury limestone freestanding bath – stainless steel louvres and smoked glass balustrades mean you can bathe outdoors in privacy while enjoying the spectacular view.
Basement floor: Two single beds with two additional trundle beds. TV (no aerial) ideal for Playstation.
Games room with pool table, foosball, table tennis and mini foosball table. Heated by gas fireplace
Stone bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. Laundry with washer and dryer. Entry to outdoor patio, garden and garage.
* Child's large wooden cot.
* Sliding frosted glass Hafele doors provide sound privacy to bedrooms.
* Outdoor gas BBQ.
* Automated security system with camera surveillance.
* Dimmer lights throughout
* Superb outdoor limestone freestanding bathtub, with privacy screening.
* Wide marble terraces on all levels.
* Sleek stainless steel kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, electric 4 burner cooktop and other quality appliances.
* Hair dryer, iron and outdoor heater.
* Library of children's and adult's DVDs
* Sunny level lawn area extends from outdoor entertainment area.
* Double garage in basement.
* Whale watching platform a short walk away on the headland
* Walking distance to village shops, cafes and restaurants.
* Two minute walk to the southern end of Werri Beach, rock pools and Surf Club where flags fly during the summer.
* Outdoor shower for use after returning from the beach.
* Quality linen and towels provided.
* NO SMOKING IN ANY AREAS
* PETS: Small, non shedding dogs may be allowed on application
* PLEASE NOTE: The cameras positioned outside the house and inside the garage are for external/garage security (the garage has a glass door). There are 2 internal cameras: one in the bedroom downstairs can help you keep an eye on your sleeping or playing children while you are upstairs in the living room. The other camera is not in operation during guest stays. We have camera covers to place over these 2 internal cameras if you would prefer. Please let us know your wishes.
-This property charges a $200 cleaning fee per booking, added on manually after the original quote.
Things To Do
Just a short walk to the centre of Gerringong, where you can pop into shops such as Natural Necessity, the largest surf shop in the southern hemisphere, or cafes such as the Gerringong Deli or The Perfect Break. Take in the view of Werri Beach from Sea Vista Cafe or sample a wood fired pizza at Zoobs restaurant. Gerringong Bowling Club or the Gerroa Boat Fishermen's Club are only a complimentary bus ride away.
Beaches galore, wineries, bush walks, rivers for canoeing - it's all within a few minutes of here.