This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
It really does not get any better than this Whitewater at Gerroa is a superb modern house, situated on the western side of the headland, protected from nor’ easterly winds with views across the beach, to the mountains and out to sea. Watch whales and dolphins from your balcony, toast to the setting sun in the afternoon with the hazy mountain backdrop or sit at the breakfast bar watching the glistening water sparkle in the sunshine and the waves roll in.
Walk off the deck and onto the headland reserve then wind your way through the rock pools or along the coastal path to the beach which is patrolled during the months December - January, seven days per week, 10am-6pm, or keep going to the general store/post office for a meal at Sea Haven, who also happen to make great coffee.
Whitewater at Gerroa is modern and luxurious without being over the top and is presented with a fresh, tasteful seaside theme. White plantation shutters and ceiling fans, together with lovely artwork and artefacts complete the look.
The open plan kitchen is well equipped and the dining table extends to seat 10 with an additional 2 at the breakfast bar which overlooks the surf beach. There is also outdoor dining on the covered deck and a choice of Adirondack and lounge chairs from which to catch the sun or contemplate the ocean.
The sitting room has leather lounges and a large flat screen TV and again, makes the most of the amazing views. Your comfort year round is assured with the inclusion of a cosy, slow combustion wood heater and also ceiling fans in every room. Air conditioning is not needed as the house, whilst protected from the strong nor-easterlies, catches the most refreshing sea breezes.
The property features:-
• Stunning views from both levels including two decks
• 3 bathrooms including master, ensuite, additional in laundry
• Covered outdoor dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher and coffee machine
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Garage for umbrellas, surfboards and storage
• Portacot and highchair included
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Double
Bedroom 4: Double
Bedroom 5: Double
We are close to:-
• Snorkelling bombora and reef just off shore
• Learn to surf
• Crooked River
• Rock fishing
• Gerringong for groceries
• Local restaurant, coffee and take away
• 7 mile beach
• Children’s park
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry this property is NOT a pet friendly property
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• There are 2 queen rooms and 3 double rooms however we do NOT accept groups of 10 adults - the house is strictly available for a maximum 8 adultsadditional 2 children is ok or use of all beds by singles is ok.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly- a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays, a Licensed Real Estate Agent located in Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
Guest Reviews: -
"Fantastic weekend had by all who stayed. Couldn't ask for a better location. Would highly recommend and will definitely return in the future."
John, February 2016
"We had a great time and didn't want to leave - absolutely beautiful"
Adrienne, May 2016
“The property is in prime location. Convenient to beach and beautifully appointed.”
Kathryn, September 2016
“Stunning views, beautiful home. Great for family and friends. Comfy beds, clean and modern property. Perfect getaway. We loved our stay at Whitewater. Will definitely book again.”
Joanne, November 2016
“Enjoyed our stay very much and would love to come back one day.”
Guy, November 2016