* Glan-Y-Mor boasts million dollar views! With the panorama including scenic mountain and rural aspects, a tidal river, National Park, Seven Mile Beach and across the bay to Black Head Point and the vast ocean beyond.
* Glan-Y-Mor promises relaxation and the feeling of getting away from it all. On a sunny day sit on the balcony, listening to the waves crashing on the beach and watch the world pass you by.
* Take a leisurely short stroll to Seven Mile Beach for swimming, surfing, canoeing and good fishing, that is if you can tear yourself away from relaxing and watching the landscape.
* For the children there is a playground a short walk away, enjoy watching them run and play within this peaceful setting.
* The award winning Blue Swimmers Cafe is seconds from the doorstep so you can treat yourself to scrumptious breakfasts or delicious dinners, and the Gerroa Boat Fisherman's club is just up the hill. Perfect for socialising.
* For rainy days there is the latest in HD audiovisual entertainment with a giant HD plasma TV including Foxtel (Pay TV) that includes the sport and movie channels, DVD player, CD player with IPod dock with accompanying CDs and DVDs for your enjoyment. There is a separate TV, DVD Player and Playstation 2 in the twin bedroom - a perfect retreat for the children. There are also board games to amuse the children or the young at heart.
* For those that enjoy cooking you will be able to cook up a storm in the delightful, well-stocked kitchen whilst you look out over the ocean, or on the barbeque situated off a private deck at the back of the property.
* The property is extremely versatile so will suit families and couples of any age. The large open plan living and dining room provides plenty of space for everyone to relax. The balcony at the front of the property has uninterrupted views across Seven Mile Beach and is a wonderful place to sit, relax, eat or drink! There are four well appointed bedrooms (2 doubles, 1 twin on the first floor and the fourth bedroom on the ground floor with queen bed and views over the ocean and 7 mile beach - this bedroom is locked separately and can be rented out upon request for an additional charge). There are 2 bathrooms - one is situated on the first floor with the second bathroom on the ground floor.
* Book lessons with the local surf school or golf club, or book a session with pilates, yoga, personal trainer/gym, massage or other beauty treatments.
* The nearby towns of Berry and Gerringong have terrific shopping and a range of restaurants and cafes.
* Sleeps 6 - 8: 4 bedrooms: 1 queen, 2 double and 1 twin room. For more than 6 guests or upon request the queen room with views over 7 mile beach can be unlocked and opened for an additional charge.
* 2 Bathrooms: one bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet upstairs, one bathroom with shower and toilet downstairs.
* Outdoor Gas Barbeque
* Cooking Facilities
* Air Conditioning
* TV Reception
* 50" HD Plasma TV
* 2nd TV with DVD Player
* Foxtel (Pay TV) including sports and movie channel
* CD Player with Ipod Dock
* DVD Player and DVD Film Collection
* Playstation 2 with game collection
* Washing Machine
* Clothes Dryer
* Secure garage parking
* Quality furnishings
* Luxury linen included in tariff
* NON SMOKING
* NO PETS