Absolute waterfront in picturesque seaside village of Gerroa.
This brand new home is in a brilliant location only a short stroll to the beach. The views from the upstairs and downstairs living areas to Seven Mile Beach and the distant mountains are spectacular. With 3 queen bedrooms, 2 large bunk rooms and 3 bathrooms, the house easily fits up to 3 families.
Open plan living, blackbutt timber floors, crisp white walls and curtains, modern surf art, contemporary furnishings and lots of space make this house the ultimate beach haven.
Seven Mile Beach is the perfect place for surfing, swimming, fishing, snorkelling, windsurfing, long walks or lazing on the beach. When you return home, read a book in a deck chair, relax in the hammocks, play a round of ping pong or billiards, challenge the kids to cricket on the grass, enjoy a drink or dine alfresco on the expansive deck.
As you watch the sun set over the water you might be lucky and witness pods of dolphins frolicking in the surf.
The property features:
• Seating for 5 on stools at the kitchen bench
• Modern kitchen with European appliances and Nespresso coffee machine
• 3 metre long custom made Tasmanian Oak dining table with seating for 10
• Gas fireplace for keeping warm in the colder months
• Widescreen TV with sound bar, DVD player and DVD library
• Sliding doors opening to large deck with outdoor setting
• Large rumpus room with lounge suite, egg chairs and bean bags
• Billiard table
• Second TV with DVD player and surround sound stereo in rumpus room
• Double Garage with fold away ping pong table, 2nd fridge, clothes dryer, surfboard racks and bikes
• Outdoor shower with hot water to refresh after the beach
• Free WiFi
• Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with queen bed and ensuite
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• Bedroom 4: 3 sets of single bunk beds
• Bedroom 5: 3 sets of single bunk beds
• 1.1 km to Gerroa
• 1.2 km to Seven Mile Beach
• 3.1 km to Gerringong Golf Club
• 6.5 km to Werri Beach
• 14.8 km to Kiama
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
We will not accept bookings for large adult groups under any circumstances.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a mesage.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
“Beautiful house. Spectacular view, perfect for its location. We would happily come back”
Lachlan, February 2017
“Loved it Great house – well appointed, great facilities. Wonderful.”
Mark, August 2016
“Fantastic views. A luxury stay with plenty of room.”
Haley, August 2016
"Gorgeous house, everyone really enjoyed it. Amazing views, great facilities."
Belinda and Christine, June 2016