ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT IN PICTURESQUE SEASIDE VILLAGE OF GERROA
This brand new home is in a brilliant location only a short stroll to the beach. The views from the upstairs and downstairs living areas to Seven Mile Beach and the distant mountains are spectacular. With 3 queen bedrooms, 2 large bunk rooms and 3 bathrooms, the house easily fits up to 3 families.
Open plan living, blackbutt timber floors, crisp white walls and curtains, modern surf art, contemporary furnishings and lots of space make this house the ultimate beach haven.
Seven Mile Beach is the perfect place for surfing, swimming, fishing, snorkelling, windsurfing, long walks or lazing on the beach. When you return home, read a book in a deck chair, relax in the hammocks, play a round of ping pong or billiards, challenge the kids to cricket on the grass, enjoy a drink or dine alfresco on the expansive deck. As you watch the sun set over the water you might be lucky and witness pods of dolphins frolicking in the surf.
SUMMARY OF PROPERTY DETAILS:
- Bedroom with queen bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Modern kitchen with European appliances and Nespresso coffee machine
- Seating for 5 on stools at the kitchen bench
- Breakfast table and chairs
- Oversize lounge suite
- 3 metre long custom made Tasmanian Oak dining table with seating for 10
- 2 designer chairs set up on cow hides perfect for taking in the views
- Gas fireplace for keeping warm in the colder months
- Widescreen TV with sound bar, DVD player and DVD library
-Sliding doors opening to large deck with outdoor setting
- Master bedroom with queen bed
- Ensuite bathroom with double shower plus bath and separate toilet
- Bedroom with queen bed
- 1st bunk room with 3 sets of bunks (6 beds)
- 2nd bunk room with 3 sets of bunks (6 beds)
- Bathroom with bath, shower and washing machine
- Large rumpus room with lounge suite, egg chairs and bean bags
- Billiard table
- Plasma TV with DVD player and surround sound stereo
- Sliding doors opening to outdoor deck with gas burner BBQ
- Under stair storage cupboard with deck chairs and hammocks
- Double Garage with fold away ping pong table, 2nd fridge, clothes dryer, surfboard racks and bikes
- Additional parking for 2 cars outside garage as well as further space in the driveway and on the crossover
- Outdoor shower with hot water to refresh after the beach
- Free WiFi
Linen Service full property all beds, $780per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you dont book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
Cleaning is $250 for this property.
- We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay. Please declare at time of booking and refer to our Terms and Conditions regarding pets. Please note that the yard is not fully fenced.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks, bucks or hens parties.
- Under no circumstances will large parties or excessive noise be tolerated. An event or party will result in loss of bond and may also result in immediate termination of your stay.
- For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists a Licenced Real
Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Gorgeous house, everyone really enjoyed it. Amazing views, great facilities."
Belinda and Christine, June 2016
Note that the reviews prior to 2015 are for our old 2 bedroom cottage which we knocked down to build a new home. Stayz will not remove them!