Chill out for a few days in a traditional 50s fibro one bedroom beach house with drop dead gorgeous views of Seven Mile Beach from the highest point in Gerroa. Bright, clean, functional, casual and comfortable. Modern kitchen and bathroom. All the fibro beach house essentials including record player and 70s LPs, outdoor shower for rinse after beach and big grass unfenced block.
You won't get a view like this for such an affordable price anywhere else in Gerroa.
KITCHEN - Opens to livingroom and includes stove, oven, fridge, sink, microwave and an extensive variety of cookware, glassware & crockery.
LIVINGROOM - Dining table for 6, sofa which converts to queen sofabed, two 50s chairs, coffee table, lamps, record player, stereo, ipod docking station, electric heater, fan.
BEDROOM - Queen bed, pillows, doona, bedside tables, lamps, 2 closets, electric blanket.
BATHROOM - Shower, toilet, basin, washing machine.
GENERAL ~Linen not provided. ~No pets. ~No smoking. ~There is NO television and no bbq but a million dollar view instead. ~The property has a steep driveway. Access to the driveway from road is not suitable for cars with low clearance. It is ideally suited to 4-wheel drives. The nearest carpark is 150m away. ~There is only ONE bedroom. The fold out sofa bed in the living area is NOT suitable for more than one adult. It is fine for children.
WHAT TO DO
- 7 mile Beach - safe swimming, great for boogie boarding, learn to surf, walk to end and back
- Black Head - explore rock pools, find fossils, rock fishing, walk along grassy headland
- Blue Swimmer cafe - delicious for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Fisho's - fish & chips or steak for dinner, cheap drinks
- Kayak or paddle board on Crooked River
- Learn the local history by stopping to visit the Sir Charles Kingsford Smith lookout & memorial
- Try your luck fishing
- Look out for whales and dolphins
- Swim in ocean pools at Gerringong or Kiama
- Check out enormous surf shop and many other shops and cafes in Gerringong 4kms
- Trip further afield to Kiama 14kms to see blow hole and more spectacular ocean views
- Try renown Sourdough Bakery and explore Berry 12kms
- Spectacular views from Gerringong Golf course or play tennis at Gerringong
- Visit wineries
- Visit numerous markets in nearby towns
- Walk from Kiama to Gerringong and enjoy panoramic views on the new Kiama coastal walk
- Enjoy scenery and bushwalking at Minnamurra Rainforest, Carrington Falls, Saddleback Mountain
- Visit tree top walk and maybe try the flying fox at Illawarra Tree Top Adventures
- Take kids or be a kid and visit Jamberoo Water Action Park or Shoalhaven Zoo
- If staying for longer, take a day trip to Kangaroo Valley or Jervis Bay
. . . .Feel like a splurge, check out our other property in Gerroa called OCEANZEDGE . . . .