Newly renovated, stunning architecturally designed South Coast escape that maximises the magnificent views where country meets the sea is now available for your enjoyment.
This spacious, contemporary and comfortable Hampton-styled house in the New England tradition offers a light-filled environment. The wood-panelled living areas are stylishly appointed to take advantage of the spectacular sea views.
This property is managed by First National Coast & Country Gerringong.
Hamptons Escape has been artistically and thoughtfully appointed to accommodate up to 8 guests, with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The upstairs bedroom with Queen-size bed opens onto a Juliet balcony with views of Seven Mile Beach and adjacent is a lounge room with balcony onto the Pacific Ocean.
Downstairs, the master bedroom contains a Queen-size bed, with ensuite fitted with a spa bath. This master room contains bi-fold doors to the oceanfront verandah, opening out onto the Pacific Ocean.
The 3rd bedroom contains a Queen-size bed with French doors opening to a large front verandah, and the 4th bedroom offers two single beds which can also be combined as a King-size bed.
The living room flows to the deck, which steps down to the oceanfront reserve. This area comprises an open plan kitchen living and dining area, which faces out to the sea and the cattle-grazing headland. The kitchen and outdoor barbeque offers an opportunity for the gourmet chef.
The upstairs lounge and deck have sensational 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean and Blackrock Point. Both spaces provide a wonderful viewing point for the whale migration and the frequent sighting of playful dolphin pods.
The front verandah steps down to a lawn and garden. A day bed provides an area for the holiday reader to relax in a tranquil landscaped garden setting.
- Newly renovated, architecturally designed house
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Upstairs and downstairs living areas with 180 degree ocean views
- Open fireplace, gas heating and under floor heating
- Ceiling Fans
- 42" HD LCD TV
- Wi-Fi Internet, CD player, iPod and Bluetooth dock
- Indoor Spa
- Deluxe Linen and Towels with Loccitane products.
- Contemporary well equipped kitchen with Smeg and Miele appliances
- Outdoor barbeque
- Nespresso Machine and T2 Teas
- Full Laundry facilities
- Games, CDs, books, DVDs
WHAT TO DO
- Visit local vineyards and wine cellar doors
- Explore or browse the shops in historic Berry, Gerringong and Kangaroo Valley
- Many award winning restaurants and cafes
- Whale and dolphin watching
- Walk the coastal track from Kiama to Gerringong
- Play golf at the beautiful Gerringong Golf Course with spectacular ocean views
- Go surfing, fishing, windsurfing and snorkelling
- Explore the scenic South Coast: Jervis Bay or Marine Park 45-minute drive
- Explore Minnamurra Falls National Park
- Travel to the Fitzroy Falls, Southern Highlands or Bowral regions
Minimum stay is 2 nights over the weekend or 3 nights midweek. No Sunday arrivals. All bookings during the Christmas School Holidays are in 7 night blocks. No pets allowed.