Perched on the high side of the street, Blue Waters at Gerroa is a spacious split level home with spectacular views over Seven Mile Beach and beyond and is perfect for a South Coast Getaway. Accommodating a maximum of 9 people the 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has plenty of room for everyone to spread out.
Upstairs features a large fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, which overlooks the dining room and lounge room which has a large flat screen TV, DVD and Foxtel, all this leads out to the balcony which is the perfect place to relax and take in the views. The main bedroom with king size bed and Ensuite is also on this level with its own balcony overlooking the ocean.
The middle level features 2 bedrooms both with queen beds which overlook the backyard, the main bathroom with separate bath and laundry complete with washer and dryer, and access to the large back verandah where you will find the BBQ and outdoor setting.
The 2nd lounge room also has a large flat screen TV, DVD player and Foxtel are on the entry level along with the 4th bedroom which has a bunk bed Single on top and double on the bottom and the 3rd bathroom. All this located within walking distance to the beach and just 5 minutes from Gerringong. Linen Is Included.
Bed configurations: 1 King, 2 queens and a bunk bed single on top double on the bottom.
This property is managed by First National Coast & Country Gerringong.
- Pets are not permitted anywhere on the property.
-Linen is provided
- This is a residential area and any disturbances to neighbouring properties will result in eviction.
- Vehicles can be parked in the garage, on the driveway or on the street.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the property.
- Price per night is dependent on the duration of stay; please refer to the pricing directly above.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights over weekends or 3 nights midweek; no arrivals on Sundays.
- During the Christmas Holidays bookings are only in 7 night blocks.