This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Position is everything with this house, launch your boat and return the car and trailer back to the house until your return. Those not on the fishing trip can watch for your return from the house and walk across to greet you and check out the catch of the day. This much loved family holiday home is on a corner block with views that cannot be built out. Note that the property does have 9 sleeping positions, however the property is comfortable for 8 as the dining and lounge areas will only accommodate 8.
We are well located for:-
• Boat ramp
• Greenwell Point community swimming pool
• Great seafood dining at local cafes – fresh from the boats
• Kayak and boat hire close by
• Park and picnic areas along the foreshore
• Short drive to sandy surf beaches
• Local restaurant – Pelican Rocks
• Short drive to Greenwell Point Bowling and social club or free club bus available
• 15 minutes to Nowra for larger shopping centres
• Coastal walk and bike track along the foreshores
• Local markets by the river every third Sunday of the month
• Explore local wineries and attractions
• Enjoy scenic river cruises
The property features:-
• 3 bedrooms 1 upstairs and 2 downstairs with 2 bathrooms, ensuite with bath
• Comfortable living area upstairs leading onto front deck with views
• Well equipped kitchen including large fridge and large dining table for 8
• Covered rear bbq area looking out to large fenced backyard
• Ceiling fans
• K-fee brand coffee machine
• Porta cot for guest use – BYO linen
• 2 TV’s, DVD and video player
• Driveway with plenty of room for boat parking
• Garage access for storage of bikes, boards etc
Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed plus 1 set single bunks
Bedroom 3: 1 tri bunk
Share bathroom with shower and toilet
Bedroom 1: 1 queen with access onto balcony, ensuite with bath and shower
• 200 m to Boat ramp
• 250 m to Greenwell Point community swimming pool
• 250 m to Great seafood dining at local cafes – fresh from the boats
• 1.8 km to Greenwell Point Bowling Club
• 15 km to Nowra
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $330 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Dunwerkin is pet friendly for outside pets only and has a fully fenced rear yard
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Well maintained property with a fantastic view and professionally managed. This is a stand out property which I would highly recommend” Hubert… July 2016