This fresh and clean 4 bedroom water side property has a private jetty and mooring out the front The kids will love sitting on the jetty fishing for flathead while you fire up the BBQ... Hire or bring your own boat/paddle board/fishing rod or kayak to play with whilst holidaying at The Waterfront. There is a new bike path leading straight into Huskisson so don't forget your bikes Woollamia is located just 2.4km from the centre of Huskisson.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Private jetty on Woollamia Creek pop your boat in at Woollamia boat ramp only minutes away then moor it out the front of the house
- A short walk: Husky to Vincentia bike path
- Views: Water views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Two story house with two separate living areas, main living upstairs
- Guests: Maximum of 8 guests, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Electric Cooktop
- Bathrooms: Two bathrooms, one upstairs with bath and shower, one downstairs with shower
- Heating/cooling: Ducted air conditioning, Ceiling fans
- Access/dangers: Back yard unfenced leads directly to creek, so strict supervision of young children required
- Parking: Carport and driveway parking
- Outdoor Space: Fully fenced large front yard, Spacious entertaining Deck with BBQ and outdoor dining, Outside shower
- Pets: One well behaved pet is allowed at this property
- Additional features: One single kayak with life vests for guest use
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, Built-in robe, Ceiling fan, Water views, Direct access to deck
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 4/Rumpus Room: Queen bed, Lounges, TV, Direct access to back yard
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.