OCEAN views, central location, immaculately presented and affordable - this modern beachside apartment ticks all the boxes when it comes to the perfect holiday accommodation.
Watch the dolphins from your sun-drenched balcony and enjoy immediate access to Huskisson’s best beaches, cafes, shops, restaurants, cruise operators and walkways.
This immaculate two bedroom apartment has everything you need for that romantic weekend away, or an extended holiday with the family.
The open-plan living/dining area captures stunning views of Jervis Bay whilst overlooking the popular White Sands Park. Open the doors and let the sea breeze flow in as you prepare a meal in the fully-equipped modern kitchen, or put your feet up and enjoy a glass of wine and some fresh local seafood on your private balcony.
Why stay ‘close’ to town when you can stay IN town? There’s so much to see and do in Jervis Bay, so make sure you immerse yourself in all the action by staying in the heart of Huskisson. Walk to EVERYTHING!
Dreaming of enjoying a crisp beer on the deck of The Huskisson Pub? Sure, it’s just across the road. Competing in the triathlon? Easy, the starting line is at your front door. Thinking of renting a kayak or paddle board? Perfect, walk 20 metres to your right. Hungry? Eager to shop? Thinking of a dolphin or whale cruise? You guessed it - all within a stones throw (literally). Check out our location on the map to see how close you are to everything, including the crystal clear waters of Jervis Bay.
Lock your car in the secure internal access garage and do it all on foot, or jump in your car and drive 10 minutes to the world-famous Hyams Beach and Booderee National Park.
No hidden booking or cleaning fees - what you see is what you get. Stop searching and book your holiday accommodation today.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Parties, schoolies, weddings, hens and bucks nights are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This is not the place if you want to party. If you are looking for modern, sophisticated and relaxed living in a perfect position, this is it. We have worked very hard to make sure our apartment is clean and comfortable and only want guests who will look after it and respect our property.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Breakfast is not included.
- Uninterrupted ocean views of Jervis Bay
- Located in the heart of Huskisson
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Clean, comfortable & affordable
- Sunny balcony
- Sleeps 5 (2 x Queen Beds + 1 x Single Foldable Bed)
- Linen + towels provided
- 24-hour self-checkin system
- Beautiful new cushion-top queen mattresses + new pillows + new quilts
- Good sized bath + separate shower
- Flat screen TV + DVD player + extensive DVD collection
- Fully-equiped kitchen (ceramic cooktop, oven, microwave, fridge, cooking utensils, kettle, toaster)
- Fully-equiped laundry (washing machine + dryer)
- Ironing facilities (iron + ironing board)
- 2 car spaces (lock-up garage + off-street park)
- Storage space for kayak, bikes or fishing gear in the secure lock-up garage.
- Complimentary tea + coffee + sugar
- Complimentary soap + washing up detergent + toilet paper
- Complimentary linen + towels
** I am also a local professional wedding and portrait photographer, so if you're looking to tie the knot in Jervis Bay, or would like some portraits of your family on some of Australia's best beaches, simply mention it when booking your stay to receive 5% off.
THINGS TO SEE & DO:
- Walk across the road and go for a swim at the beautiful Sharknet Beach.
- Walk across the road and have a picnic in White Sands Park.
- Hire a kayak or paddle board and explore Jervis Bay.
- Enjoy a crisp beer on the deck of The Huskisson Pub.
- Learn to surf at the majestic Caves Beach.
- Visit the world-famous Hyams Beach and see the whitest sand in the world.
- Take a dolphin or whale cruise.
- Go snorkelling or diving in the pristine waters of Jervis Bay.
- Indulge in massage and body treatment clinics.
- Experience some of the best surfing spots in the world.
- Get some local seafood and enjoy some fresh fish and prawns on your private balcony.
- Watch the latest movie releases at the local Huskisson cinema.
- Or stay home and choose from our extensive range of in-house DVDs.
- Read a book on the beach.
- Visit the Husky markets on the second Sunday of every month.
- Explore the Bay by foot and discover the many World-class beaches.
- Go for some laps and use the waterslide at the Vincentia Indoor Leisure Centre.
- Take a short 10 minute drive to Booderee National Park.
- Feed fish, take a history lesson, go on a mangrove boardwalk at the Lady Denman Museum.
- Hire a bike and cycle along the waterfront cycle track.
- Hire a boat.
- Play golf at the Vincentia Golf Course.
- Play tennis at the Huskisson Tennis Courts.
- Take a fishing charter and catch yourself some dinner.
- Take the kids to Moona Moona Creek for some family fun.
- Indulge in some shopping at Huskisson’s many boutique stores and gift shops.
- Walk or ride along the 8km foreshore pathway.
- Visit nearby Gerringong, Gerroa, Kangaroo Valley, Berry or Milton.
- Sample some of the local wines at one (or all) of the 15 local vineyards throughout the Shoalhaven.