JERVIS BAY BEACHFRONT HOUSE
The perfect beach holiday awaits you at one of our boutique and luxury beach properties. Discover the white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and diverse wildlife right at your doorstep whilst wrapped in the luxury of your own private beach accommodation in Jervis Bay.
The Beachfront House has a premium corner location overlooking the gorgeous Collingwood Beach and beside the safe leafy swimming location at Moona Moona Creek. This property is privately located across the road 50 metres from one of the whitest sand beaches in the world. Watch the sun or moon rise to the sound of waves lapping on the shores at the beach below. LOCATION Take a relaxing walk or bike ride along the waterfront cycle way to the nearby towns of Huskisson, Vincentia and Hyams Beach.
Details: sleeps 9 - two levels, 4 bedrooms - ground level, 2 bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with 3 single beds - fully-fitted kitchen, dishwasher, open plan living and separate lounge area with electric log fire, TV and DVD player, a large bathroom with a spa bath, laundry, rumpus room with pool and table tennis table, private courtyard with BBQ north-facing, elevated living area with bar and outdoor sea deck.
OR TRY OUR RETREAT AT WORROWING JERVIS BAY
Worrowing is a 250-acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine locations of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, just minutes from the famous white sand beaches and Jervis Bay beachside villages.
Worrowing is a historic rural property, situated on cleared land with tall tree stands, lakes and rolling hills, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
Worrowing offers 5 styles of self-contained accommodation from large open Farm Houses to intimate and secluded Farm Cottages, Wilderness Huts and Boat Shed Studios.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Also, for other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
– Jervis Bay National Park and Booderee National Park both a short drive away.
– Views and direct access to the famous white sand beaches 20 metres away
- Hyams Beach a 5 minute drive.
- Dolphins all year round and annual whale migration. Free 20 discount voucher for the Whale and Dolphin Watch Cruise in Jervis Bay when you book with us. Please ask for a voucher at check in.
– Surfing, diving, fishing and snorkelling available to explore beyond the shores.
– Cafes, shops, bars and restaurants at Vincentia 2 minute drive and Huskisson 3 minute drive or a short walk.
– Beautiful coastline and bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts located just minutes away.
– Arthur Boyd’s Bundanon, art galleries and designer shops in the rural farm towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
- Visit award winning wineries.
– Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
– St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating from the lake to the sea.