RATES ARE BASED ON 2 NIGHT STAYS AT STANDARD TIMES NOT PEAK TIMES IN DECEMBER AND JANUARY.
The perfect beach holiday awaits you at one of our luxury beach properties. Discover the white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and diverse wildlife whilst wrapped in the luxury of your own private beach accommodation in Huskisson, Jervis Bay.
HUSKISSON BEACH VILLA & PLUNGE POOL:
The Huskisson Beach Villas are suitable for couples, small families and small groups. This property gives you all of the luxuries at once in a central location on a quiet street only a short walk (100 metres) from the Huskisson town centre and 350 metres (4 minute walk) to the nearest swimming beaches in Jervis Bay.
Guests can enjoy the nearby tours and attractions in the Jervis Bay National Parks, as well as get a taste for the local boutique shops and eateries and have the private luxury of their own self-contained property with a plunge pool and spa at the Huskisson Beach Villas.
WORROWING AT JERVIS BAY:
Worrowing is a unique 250 acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine waterways of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, only 4 km’s from the sea.
Worrowing property is partly cleared land with tall stands of eucalypts and mountain views, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
The landmark Georgian style Homestead (built to replicate the heritage Experiment Farm Cottage in Sydney) and magnificent Homestead Gardens have inspired a collection of 12 private self-contained holiday Houses, Cottages, Eco Studios and Boat Houses which dot the surrounding hillside of the property and offer a unique location for those who would like to escape to a private retreat.
Worrowing at Jervis Bay has a diverse range of boutique accommodation options available to suit the needs and desires of every traveller.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Bookings with us please advise at the time of booking (in the comments section) on our website if the initial reservation enquiry was made through the stayz website.
For other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
- Jervis Bay National Park, Booderee National Park and Jervis Bay Marine Park.
- White sand beaches.
- Annual whale migration and dolphins all year round.
- Surfing, diving, fishing, snorkelling, and charters available to explore beyond the shores.
- Native wildlife and rare species.
- Huskisson shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Beautiful coastline and hinterland bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts.
- The Lady Denman Museum, Arthur Boyd's Bundanon, collector shops in the rural towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
- Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
- St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating.