The perfect beach holiday awaits you at one of our luxury beach properties. Discover the white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and diverse wildlife whilst wrapped in the luxury of your own private beach accommodation in Huskisson, Jervis Bay.
HUSKISSON BEACH VILLA & PLUNGE POOL
The Huskisson Beach Villa is suitable for couples, small families and small groups. This property gives you all of the luxuries at once in a central location on a quiet street only a short walk 100 metres from the Huskisson town centre and 350 metres 4 minute walk to the nearest swimming beaches in Jervis Bay.
Guests can enjoy the nearby tours and attractions in the Jervis Bay National Parks, as well as get a taste for the local boutique shops and eateries and have the private luxury of their own self-contained property with a plunge pool and spa at the Huskisson Beach Villas.
OR TRY OUR RETREAT AT WORROWING JERVIS BAY
Worrowing is a 250-acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine locations of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, just minutes from the famous white sand beaches and Jervis Bay beachside villages.
Worrowing is a historic rural property, situated on cleared land with tall tree stands, lakes and rolling hills, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
Worrowing offers 5 styles of self-contained accommodation from large open Farm Houses to intimate and secluded Farm Cottages, Wilderness Huts and Boat Shed Studios.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Also, for other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
– Jervis Bay National Park and Booderee National Park both a short drive away.
– Private plunge pool.
- Famous white sand swimming beaches 3 minute walk
– Cafes, shops, bars and restaurants at Huskisson only a 1 minute or 100 metre walk.
- Hyams Beach a 5 minute drive.
- Dolphins all year round and annual whale migration. Free 20 discount voucher for the Whale and Dolphin Watch Cruise in Jervis Bay when you book with us. Please ask for a voucher at check in.
– Surfing, diving, fishing and snorkelling available to explore beyond the shores.
– Beautiful coastline and bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts located just minutes away.
– Arthur Boyd’s Bundanon, art galleries and designer shops in the rural farm towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
- Visit award winning wineries.
– Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
– St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating from the lake to the sea.
- 7 NIGHT SPECIAL
Pay for 6 nights and get an extra night FREE excludes the week of 27/12
- MIDWEEK SPECIAL
Pay for 4 nights from Sunday and get the Thursday night FREE excludes 3 or 5 night deals, Public Holidays and Xmas School Holidays.
- TOURS SPECIAL
BOOK NOW AND RECEIVE FREE 20 DISCOUNT VOUCHER/S FOR THE DOLPHIN AND WHALE WATCH CRUISES JERVIS BAY.
- 5 DISCOUNT
5 DISCOUNT ON LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS MADE ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL.