When you stay at The Pinnacle, you will enjoy the best location in town. Some of the nicest beaches, great restaurants and cafes are all just a short stroll from home. Relax in comfort at this newly renovated apartment, with picture perfect views.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Beaches, Childrens Playground and Park, Husky to Vincentia bike path, Cinema, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants
- A short walk: Moona Creek, Huskisson wharf
- Views: Water views, Park views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Second floor apartment, Open plan, Two bedroom, Two bathroom, Perfect for two couples or Small family
- Guests: Maximum of 4 guests, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Electric Stove and Cooktop
- Bathrooms: Two bathrooms, including ensuite, Main bathroom with bath
- Heating/cooling: Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout kitchen and open plan living / dining areas; Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Access/dangers: Four flights of 10 stairs each to the second floor there is no lift access
- Parking: Single lock-up garage
- Outdoor Space: Two separate north facing deck areas; BBQ and outdoor dining furniture
- Pets: None permitted
- Additional features: One kayak available for guest use
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, TV, Ensuite, Built-in robe
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Built-in robe
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Please ignore the "Average Nightly Rate". Jervis Bay Rentals rates are calculated as a high fixed amount "Property fees" followed by a much lower nightly rate. This allows you to add extra nights to your stay without adding too much to the total tariff the longer you stay, the lower the average nightly rate. Unfortunately HomeAway doesn't compensate for the fixed amount in their calculation of the "Average" nightly rate. We apologise for this, and hope it will be corrected soon.
Please also note that bookings more than 6 months in advance will need to be done manually by our office.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and security deposit.
If we get a complaint from a neighbour they have instructions on what to do if they suspect a party, the police or one of our employees, and we can corroborate that claim in any way, you will lose your full security deposit. No questions asked.
If you are planning a party or feel that your fellow guests will be a noisy group, please look elsewhere.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.
- All properties managed by Jervis Bay Rentals are well stocked, properly maintained and fastidiously cleaned. We are selective in the properties we let out to ensure that only quality holiday homes are managed. Combine that with first rate service and you've taken the gamble out of selecting your next holiday rental :