Large open plan living dining area
Main living area
Queen Bedroom 1 with ensuite
En suite - bedroom 1, bath and double…
Queen bedroom 2 with ensuite
I minute walk to beach
Twin bedroom (main house)
Back garden - BBQ area
Garden flat bedroom
Bunk room bathroom
View of Jervis Bay
Jindalee Beach House is a beautifully renovated house, only 1 minute walk to Hyams Beach. The front faces Jervis Bay and has great views and the back garden includes a lovely alfresco eating area.
It can be rented in two configurations:
1. HOUSE ONLY - 2 night min. (sleeps max. 6 people: in 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms): x2 Queen bedrooms both with ensuite and 3rd bedroom with x2 Single beds, adjacent bathroom. Available High, Shoulder and Low Season only for a 2 night min stay. Please contact us for the House Only tariff as the Stayz system can't display dual tariffs
2. FULL HOUSE - 4 night min. (sleeps max. 12 people: 8 adults & 4 chn with 5 bathrooms): as above with additional Garden Flat (x2 Single beds, own bathroom and kitchenette) plus kids Bunk Room (x2 bunk-beds accommodating 4 children with its own bathroom & rumpus area). The Bunk Room has separate entrance so may not be suitable for young children. Available for 4 night min bookings only in Low, Shoulder & High Season & weekly in Peak Season.
The house has a great atmosphere, with lots of natural light and quality furnishings, the front verandah is a favourite place for breakfast. The main living area is open plan with a good sized well equipped kitchen, living area, dining area with large dining table that easily seats 10 people.
Telephone for incoming calls and outgoing local calls available.
The house comes with all bed linen, bathmats, hand & bath towels & tea towels supplied. Please BYO beach towels.
Great base for a relaxing holiday
There's plenty to do if you want and an ideal location if you just want to chill out.
Hyams Beach is regularly mentioned as one of the best beaches in NSW and it is right on your doorstep. The beach is great for kids, long walks, swimming, fishing and kayaking. There is a small boat ramp in Hyams if you want to BYOB. Boat ramps also at Erowal Bay, Murrays Beach and Woollamia.
There are lots of great bush walks, including the White Sands Walk and Scribbly Gum Track.
Hyams Beach General Store is just across the road with its delicious breakfasts, lunches, takeaway, general provisions and excellent coffee.
On your doorstep is Booderee National Park, with its Botanic Garden, ruined Lighthouse and stunning beaches including the surfing friendly Murrays Beach.The Park is great also if you are a keen cyclist.
Golf course and squash / tennis courts are located at Vincentia Golf Club and St Georges Basin Country Club.
Huskisson and Vincentia are a short drive away with chemist, post office, supermarket, fish shop, bakery, deli and restaurants. From here you can take your choice of boat trips (Whale / Dolphins) and activities such as fishing, canoeing and boat hire. Huskisson also has a great little cinema.
Finally, the house has Foxtel if you feel like less energetic activities.
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Outdoor grill
- Entertainment and Family
- Satellite/Cable, DVD player, Games room, Stereo, Parking
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating
- Available in 2 configurations (House Only sleeping max. 6; or Full House, sleeping max. 12), Foxtel, 2 Outdoor showers, Front verandah with great views, Books, DVD's, toys & games, All bedrooms have ensuite, Cafe close by