The Whalers Cottage is a fully renovated,90 year old historic fisherman's cottage, situated opposite the world's whitest beach. The enchantingly pretty exterior belies the contemporary open plan living areas within. There are two bedrooms with a queen sized bed in each and a balcony upstairs with stunning views. There is a full laundry with tumble dryer, a well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, full oven and microwave. All linen exc beach towels is supplied, and an iron, ironing board & gas BBQ are available. The cottage is air conditioned for the summer & heated for winter. TV, video and sound system are provided and a large selection of videos, CD's, books and magazines are supplied for your enjoyment. There is a clothesline and off street parking provided. The Whalers cottage is a dreamy beachside escape that caters to the most fastidious guest's comfort. It is also the perfect honeymoon location.Please note that the cottage is not suitable for children of any age or pets.
Bookings & Cancellations
Confirmed bookings require 50 deposit direct debit transfer
Balance of tariff plus $300 refundable security deposit is due 21 days prior to stay after which the address & access details to the cottage will be provided.
A full refund less 10 administration costs will be made if cancellation is notified 2 months prior to date of booking.
An alternative date for your stay will need to be made for cancellations of less than 2 month's notice.
Cottage not suitable for Children or pets.
Conditions of Rental
1. Smoking and pets are not permitted in the cottage.
2. The cottage accommodates a maximum of 4 adults. No overnight visitors allowed in the tariff.
3.The cottage is unsuitable for children.
4. Breakages and any damage to the cottage or its contents must be paid for.
5. The cottage including oven is to be left in a clean and tidy state or an additional cleaning charge may be applied. Please put all garbage into outside bins on departure and ensure no dirty dishes are left behind.
6. Please do not move large furniture e.g. beds, tables, cupboards, sofas etc to avoid damage to the wooden floor.
7. A refundable security deposit of $300 is required & will be refunded within a maximum of 14 days of departure.