This magnificent home in Hyams Beach is a fantastic getaway from busy city life. With an amazing view across Jervis Bay to Point Perpendicular, Escape at Hyams Beach will put you in a relaxed state of mind the minute you walk in. The position of the house means it captures all the winter sun from the north in the winter months, and summer breezes flow throughout during summer.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Hyams Beach and Chinaman's Beach
- A short walk: Hyams Beach General Store, White Sands coastal bushwalking track, Jervis Bay National Park
- Views: Water views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Three levels, Upstairs: Main living, kitchen, dining, two bedrooms, Mezzanine: Bedroom, bathroom and laundry, Ground floor: Lounge room, two bedrooms and bathroom
- Guests: Maximum of 11 guests no more than 8 adults, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Gas Cooktop
- Bathrooms: Three in total, including main with bath, Additional WC
- Heating/cooling: Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Access/dangers: Staircase child safety gate available if required
- Parking: Single lock up garage, space for another 2 cars in the driveway
- Outdoor Space: Spacious deck on upper level overlooking the water, BBQ, Outdoor dining, Grassed lawn unfenced, Outdoor shower
- Pets: None permitted
- Please note, there is a separate self-contained studio located on the property at the rear of the back garden. Occasionally this may be occupied, in which case we will let you know before your stay
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Master Bedroom: Queen bed, Ensuite, Built-in robe plus, Water views upstairs
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Built-in robe upstairs
- Bedroom 3: Single beds x 2 mezzanine level
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, Built-in robes
- Bedroom 5: Double bunk with a single bed, Built-in robes
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.