Greenfields Getaway is a modern, spacious home with private lounge and reading areas off each bedroom.
It is nestled on the fringes of Jervis Bay National Park and stunning Greenfields Beach, which can be reached in 3 minutes via a sandy bush track adjoining the property. You can also enjoy the 20 minute bush walk along the scenic White Sands Walk passing beaches and bush land all the way into Hyams Beach for a coffee.
- Enjoy a refreshing dip in the salt water infinity pool.
- Lounge undisturbed with a book from any of the bedrooms private decks/paved patios.
- Cook up a storm in the gourmet, fully equipped kitchen featuring huge bench space, Miele appliances including espresso machine and bar stools for friendly chatter whilst preparing that long lunch!
- The house has air-conditioning in the bedrooms and attracts a comfortable breeze throughout the living areas. There is an open gas fire place to keep you warm in winter.
- Bathing is enhanced by a rainfall style shower heads or luxurious Japanese style soak baths in both of the bathrooms.
- Wake to beautiful birdsong. Fall asleep to the sound of waves.
Linen is included all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will have the beds made for you when you arrive.
- Bedroom 1: Set up with a King bed and plenty of storage. There is a stunning ensuite, small private courtyard and walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: This is actually the living room adjacent to Bedroom 1. It has single bunks (best suited to kids/teens), a TV and plenty of room.
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed with built ins and a private deck.
- Bedroom 4: 2 King singles with a private deck.
A recently completed garden studio with a king sized bed upstairs and single sofa bed downstairs, kitchenette, bathroom and living room enjoys a private position on the block. This is the perfect retreat for a couple who want to get away from the main house and relax overlooking the bush. It is available when the number of guests exceeds 8. The last five images show the studio.
IN THE AREA
Drive to local grocers in Huskisson or Vincentia to stock up on yummy holiday treats including great seafood at JB seafoods in Vincentia. Stroll through lovely Huskisson for a spot of shopping, book a dolphin cruise, a fishing charter, hire a kayak or just have coffee at one of the many local cafes.
The back deck is fenced and is suitable for med - large dogs, although the rest of the property is without fencing. Nelson Beach (1km) and Huskisson Beach (5km) are dog friendly.
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking (where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early). Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive!
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics (and often more!) including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL (fixed line broadband) internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.