Our home is a 5 star property based upon 80 reviews and is one of very few true beachfront properties on Jervis Bay. There is no road between us and the beach. The property has undergone some renovations of late and some additions such as a new large smart TV. The renovation of the kitchen has just been completed July 17
Our property also offers our weekend guests the luxury of a 4pm check out on Sundays or Mondays of a long weekend. So you are welcome to stay and enjoy an entire weekend at our house & our glorious surrounding area and beaches this option is not available during school holidays
Callala Bay has very limited properties on the waterfront and is surrounded by one of Australia's first acclaimed Marine National Parks. Carinya Beachfront on Jervis Bay boasts spectacular northeast facing views from most rooms overlooking the pristine waters of Jervis Bay. From the extensive beachfront deck, enjoy a beachside BBQ or watch the bobbing yachts and frolicking dolphins. As the property is elevated you can enjoy the views but still maintain your privacy.
The house has air conditioning for both heating & cooling. Carinya also has an instantaneous gas log fire for your winter warmth
Linen is included and is structured into your quote, it is not an added extra.
Wireless unlimited Broadband Internet Connection is provided FREE of charge for those guests who want to stay in touch with the 'outside world'.
The main TV in the loungeroom is a 55" Smart TV with FOXTEL connected including Sports & Movie channels, You Tube & NETFLIX.
Newly renovated kitchen includes a expresso coffee machine we also supply coffee/ground coffee, basic cooking needs, various varieties of teas, spices, jams, honey, vegemite & peanut butter, foil, cling wrap & serviettes are all supplied.
The bathrooms are supplied with soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower caps, hairdryer, bath foam & various other items ie sunscreen, moisturiser & even new spare toothbrushes & razors just in case you forget yours.
Baby and children’s equipment is also provided ie travel cot, all baby linen, 2 x highchairs, walker, rockers, musical play mats, baby toys and a pram. Heaps of toys and books for children of all ages.
The fencing is suitable for small dogs and is tall enough to keep larger dogs, secure and safe. We supply dog bowls, leads, toys & even doggie shampoo & doggy doo bags.
The property features:
Absolute water views no road in front of property
Foxtel and Netflix
2 separate BBQ areas
2 person spa bath
• King Bed
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• 2 single beds can be converted to king
• Double Bed and single bed
• Jetty and boat ramp – 80m
• Callala Bay shopping Centre – 1km
• Callala Beach Golf Course and Country Club – 3.6km
• Fishing gear, 2 x golf gear
• Boogie boards, sand play toys
All linen sheets and bath towels are supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. Beach towels are provided, these must be washed and returned to the appropriate shelf prior to departure.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 2 days prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• Whilst a clean on departure is scheduled, we do expect that you will leave our property in a reasonable state otherwise a fee of $60 per hour will be retained from your bond should our cleaner deem the house is left in an unreasonable state. There will also be a charge of $25 should our gardeners need to clean up our yard after your stay with your pets