Parma Farm is the oldest existing rural property in the Jervis Bay region and is heritage listed and classified by the National Trust of Australia.
It has beautiful views across the fields to national park.
Relax and watch the cows amble along at their mellow pace and listen to the birds in the trees.
Explore the property including the conservation corridor at the base of the property which includes a creek and large clearing, perfect for a picnic.
Try your luck catching Bass or yabbies from the lake.
Feed your food scraps to the chickens and collect their eggs.
Or take the short drive to one of the magnificent beaches of Jervis Bay
The farm is on Parma Road which is about 10 minutes south of Nowra, just before Jervis Bay Rd.
The Corn Loft
Many years ago The Corn Loft was where the husking of the farm's corn took place. It has undergone a complete renovation, however it retains many of its original features such as internal wooden walls and beams. The building is classified by the National Trust of Australia.
FACILITIES AT THE CORN LOFT
- Sleeps up to six people in one double bedroom with queen size bed and one bedroom with Queen bed and 2 single beds
- One bathroom with bath
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave
- Nespresso machine, please bring your own pods
- Elevated lounge room
- TV and DVD.
- Wood fire, gas and electric heating
- BBQ facilities
- Outdoor laundry with washing machine
- Privately positioned with gardens and enclosed front yard
- BYO linen, or linen service available for $15 per person