Parma House is a recently renovated heritage home, built in 1874 on one of the first farms of the region. Originally a large dairy farm, the property has been divided up with the main house on the central 100 acres.
The farm has plenty to offer so you never have to leave, but if you feel the urge to expore, the spectacular beaches of Jervis Bay are within 15 minutes drive away, and Booderee National Park about 25 minutes.
Spend you day relaxing around the pool, or on the verandah overlooking the paddocks and national park beyond. Watch our Belted Galloway cows amble across the grass, or go and visit them, they are beautiful and very curious animals. Feed the chooks and collect their eggs. Try your hand a yabbying or fishing in the farm lake. And if you're feeling energetic, take a walk down to the bottom of the property into the conservation corridor and across Parma Creek.
FACILITIES AT PARMA HOUSE
Completely renovated last year
Beautifully appointed with original artworks
Large fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons including 2 ovens, induction stove, and expresso machine with grinder, and underfloor heating
- Sleeps up to 10 people:
- Master bedroom with King bed, open fire and ensuite with freestanding bath overlooking the paddocks
- Studio with King bed and ensuite
- 2 x Queen bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- formal dining room with combustion fire
- lounge room with open fire
- gas heating
- 3 bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave and sunbeam cafe series coffee machine and grinder
- Flat screen TV
- Apple TV
- Sonos stereo system
- BBQ facilities and multiple outdoor dining options
- covered verandahs front and back
- Laundry with washing machine and dyer
- large 15mx5m inground salt water swimming pool
- vegetable garden and orchard
Sorry, strictly no weddings or parties.
No more than 10 people maximum including children. More people will result in loss of security deposit.