RATES ARE BASED ON 2 NIGHT STAYS AT STANDARD TIMES NOT PEAK TIMES IN DECEMBER AND JANUARY.
Ideal couples accommodation for a private getaway retreat - 'the feeling of solitude; an amazing variety of wildlife' SMH
Worrowing Cottage is a peaceful cosy cottage located in a bush clearing overlooking a pond and 4km's from the sea and National Parks in Jervis Bay.
Laze by the gorgeous wood log fire or soak up the space, seclusion and fresh country air on this Jervis Bay landmark property.
WORROWING AT JERVIS BAY:
Worrowing is a unique 250 acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine waterways of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, only 4 km’s from the sea. Worrowing is situated on partly cleared land with tall stands of eucalypts and mountain views, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
The landmark Georgian style Homestead (built to replicate the heritage Experiment Farm Cottage in Sydney) and magnificent Homestead Gardens have inspired a collection of 12 private self-contained holiday Houses, Cottages, Eco Studios and Boat Houses which dot the surrounding hillside of the property and offer a unique location for those who would like to escape to a private retreat.
Worrowing at Jervis Bay has a diverse range of boutique eco accommodation options available to suit the needs and desires of every traveller.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Bookings with us please advise at the time of booking (in the comments section) on our website if the initial reservation enquiry was made through the stayz website.
For other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
- Jervis Bay National Park, Booderee National Park and Jervis Bay Marine Park.
- White sand beaches.
- Annual whale migration and dolphins all year round.
- Surfing, diving, fishing, snorkelling, and charters available to explore beyond the shores.
- Native wildlife and rare species.
- Huskisson shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Beautiful coastline and hinterland bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts.
- The Lady Denman Museum, Arthur Boyd's Bundanon, collector shops in the rural towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
- Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
- St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating.
For something closer to the beach, the perfect beach holiday awaits you at one of our luxury beach properties in Jervis Bay. Discover the white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and the diversity of wildlife right at your doorstep whilst wrapped in the luxury of your own private Huskisson Beach Villa or Beachfront House.