LAKE HUT - JERVIS BAY
Ideal for families and groups, the Lake Hut is positioned on the shores of St Georges Basin, a large saltwater lake and peaceful bush setting.
Just minutes from beautiful Jervis Bay and the Booderee National Park and just metres from a myriad of water activities, our quality lake accommodation is both unique and timeless.
Fully self-contained with all the quality inclusions that come with a 4 star experience, guests can discover our nearby Marine and National Parks.
This is a retreat with an intriguing difference surrounding water and bush to reflect the true coastal lifestyle.
Details: sleeps 9 with three queen bedrooms and one with an extra single bed, twin single bedroom, two bathrooms with spa and all conveniences. Includes kitchen with microwave, stove, fridge, laundry, barbeque and open-plan living area with electric log fire, TV and video.
OR TRY OUR RETREAT AT WORROWING JERVIS BAY
Worrowing is a 250-acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine locations of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, just minutes from the famous white sand beaches and Jervis Bay beachside villages.
Worrowing is a historic rural property, situated on cleared land with tall tree stands, lakes and rolling hills, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
Worrowing offers 5 styles of self-contained accommodation from large open farm Houses to intimate and secluded Cottages, Eco-Cabins and Boat Shed Studios.
OR TRY OUR BEACH ACCOMMODATION
For something closer to the beach, the perfect beach holiday awaits you at one of our luxury beach properties in Jervis Bay. Discover the white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and the diversity of wildlife right at your doorstep whilst wrapped in the luxury of your own private Huskisson Beach Villa or Beachfront House.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Also, for other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS
– Jervis Bay National Park and Booderee National Park both a short drive away.
– Views and access to St Georges Basin 20 metres away
- Famous white sand beaches including Hyams Beach a 5 minute drive.
- Dolphins all year round and annual whale migration. Free 20 discount voucher for the Whale and Dolphin Watch Cruise in Jervis Bay when you book with us. Please ask for a voucher at check in.
– Surfing, diving, fishing and snorkelling available to explore beyond the shores.
– Cafes, shops, bars and restaurants at Vincentia 3 minute drive and Huskisson 6 minute drive.
– Beautiful coastline and bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts located just minutes away.
– Arthur Boyd’s Bundanon, art galleries and designer shops in the rural farm towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
- Visit award winning wineries.
– Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
– St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating from the lake to the sea.
- 7 NIGHT SPECIAL
Pay for 6 nights and get an extra night FREE excludes the week of 27/12
- WEEKEND SPECIAL
Get a 5 discount when you book Friday to Monday.
- MIDWEEK SPECIAL
Pay for 4 nights from Sunday and get the Thursday night FREE excludes 3 or 5 night deals, Public Holidays and Xmas School Holidays.
- LOW SEASON WINTER SPECIALS
Pay for 2 nights get an extra night FREE for 2 people.
- TOURS SPECIAL
BOOK NOW AND RECEIVE FREE 20 DISCOUNT VOUCHER/S FOR THE DOLPHIN AND WHALE WATCH CRUISES JERVIS BAY.
- 1 NIGHT DEAL
1 NIGHT DEAL to stay at Worrowing room type subject to availability for one night.
- 3 NIGHT DEAL
3 NIGHT DEAL to stay at Worrowing room type subject to availability for three nights.
- 5 NIGHT DEAL
5 NIGHT DEAL to stay at Worrowing room type subject to availability for five nights.
- 5 DISCOUNT
5 DISCOUNT ON LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS MADE ON THE DAY OF ARRIVAL.
- 10 DISCOUNT
10 DISCOUNT ON LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS MADE AFTER 12 MIDDAY ON THE DAY OR ARRIVAL.