RATES ARE BASED ON 2 NIGHT STAYS AT STANDARD TIMES. 1 NIGHT STAYS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS LOCATION.
LAKE HUT - JERVIS BAY:
Ideal for families and groups, the Lake Hut is positioned on the shores of St Georges Basin, a large saltwater lake and peaceful bush setting.
Just minutes from beautiful Jervis Bay and the Booderee National Park and just metres from a myriad of water activities, our quality lake accommodation is both unique and timeless.
Fully self-contained with all the quality inclusions that come with a 4 star experience, guests can discover our nearby Marine and National Parks.
This is a retreat with an intriguing difference surrounding water and bush to reflect the true coastal lifestyle.
Details: sleeps 9 with three queen bedrooms and one with an extra single bed, twin single bedroom, two bathrooms with spa and all conveniences. Includes kitchen with microwave, stove, fridge, laundry, barbeque and open-plan living area with electric log fire, TV and video.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Bookings with us please advise at the time of booking in the comments section on our website if the initial reservation enquiry was made through the stayz website.
For other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
- Jervis Bay National Park, Booderee National Park and Jervis Bay Marine Park.
- White sand beaches.
- Annual whale migration and dolphins all year round.
- Surfing, diving, fishing, snorkelling, and charters available to explore beyond the shores.
- Native wildlife and rare species.
- Huskisson shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Beautiful coastline and hinterland bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts.
- The Lady Denman Museum, Arthur Boyd's Bundanon, collector shops in the rural towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
- Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
- St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating.
WORROWING AT JERVIS BAY:
Worrowing is a unique 250 acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine waterways of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, only 4 km’s from the sea. Worrowing is situated on partly cleared land with tall stands of eucalypts and mountain views, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
The landmark Georgian style Homestead built to replicate the heritage Experiment Farm Cottage in Sydney and magnificent Homestead Gardens have inspired a collection of 12 private self-contained holiday Houses, Cottages, Eco Studios and Boat Houses which dot the surrounding hillside of the property and offer a unique location for those who would like to escape to a private retreat.
Worrowing at Jervis Bay has a diverse range of boutique eco accommodation options available to suit the needs and desires of every traveller.