Worrowing is an accommodation business offering luxury beach and boutique retreat accommodation in Jervis Bay.
WORROWING BOAT SHED:
Ideal couples accommodation for a private getaway retreat - ‘wallabies on one side, water on the other...it’s an ideal antidote to hectic city life’ SMH.
The perfect abode with boardwalk and a feeling of floating on the lake – relax and watch the wildlife from your secluded eco-sensitive Boat Shed.
Slide doors open onto the broad verandah allowing warm sunshine, gentle breezes and the soothing sounds of lapping water into the cabin.
The cabins are built from local reclaimed timbers from demolished beach houses to reflect the boat sheds that dot our coastline.
WORROWING AT JERVIS BAY:
Worrowing is a unique 250 acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine waterways of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, only 4 km’s from the sea. Worrowing is situated on partly cleared land with tall stands of eucalypts and mountain views, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
The landmark Georgian style Homestead built to replicate the heritage Experiment Farm Cottage in Sydney and magnificent Homestead Gardens have inspired a collection of 12 private self-contained holiday Houses, Cottages, Eco Studios and Boat Houses which dot the surrounding hillside of the property and offer a unique location for those who would like to escape to a private retreat.
Worrowing at Jervis Bay has a diverse range of boutique eco accommodation options available to suit the needs and desires of every traveller.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Bookings with us please advise at the time of booking in the comments section on our website if the initial reservation enquiry was made through the stayz website.
For other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
- Jervis Bay National Park, Booderee National Park and Jervis Bay Marine Park.
- White sand beaches.
- Annual whale migration and dolphins all year round.
- Surfing, diving, fishing, snorkelling, and charters available to explore beyond the shores.
- Native wildlife and rare species.
- Huskisson shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Beautiful coastline and hinterland bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts.
- The Lady Denman Museum, Arthur Boyd's Bundanon, collector shops in the rural towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
- Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
- St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating.
For something closer to the beach, the perfect beach holiday awaits you at one of our luxury beach properties in Jervis Bay. Discover the white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and the diversity of wildlife right at your doorstep whilst wrapped in the luxury of your own private Huskisson Beach Villa or Beachfront House.