RATES ARE BASED ON 2 NIGHT STAYS AT STANDARD TIMES. 1 NIGHT STAYS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS LOCATION.
Peaceful natural location Worrowing House is a secluded Tuscan inspired farm house carefully positioned on a rolling hillside and only minutes away from the famous white sand beaches and National Parks in Jervis Bay.
Guests can enjoy the resident kangaroos and farm animals at their doorstep, bushwalking around the property, their own wood log fire and double spa, and the neighbouring beaches, marine life and National Parks.
This location is popular with visitors looking for an opportunity to see a variety of Australian animals close up and in their natural habitat. Ideal for small families and groups 'this one got the highest possible rating, eight thumbs up and a rebooking' SMH.
WORROWING AT JERVIS BAY:
Worrowing is a unique 250 acre hinterland property nestled between the two pristine waterways of Jervis Bay and St Georges Basin, only 4 km’s from the sea. Worrowing is situated on partly cleared land with tall stands of eucalypts and mountain views, backed onto natural bushland and neighbouring National Parks.
The landmark Georgian style Homestead built to replicate the heritage Experiment Farm Cottage in Sydney and magnificent Homestead Gardens have inspired a collection of 12 private self-contained holiday Houses, Cottages, Eco Studios and Boat Houses which dot the surrounding hillside of the property and offer a unique location for those who would like to escape to a private retreat.
Worrowing at Jervis Bay has a diverse range of boutique eco accommodation options available to suit the needs and desires of every traveller.
Please email us an enquiry, we will respond to confirm rates and current availability from our rental website.
Bookings with us please advise at the time of booking in the comments section on our website if the initial reservation enquiry was made through the stayz website.
For other waterfront beach, lake and coastal hideaway locations please send us an enquiry.
- Jervis Bay National Park, Booderee National Park and Jervis Bay Marine Park.
- White sand beaches.
- Annual whale migration and dolphins all year round.
- Surfing, diving, fishing, snorkelling, and charters available to explore beyond the shores.
- Native wildlife and rare species.
- Huskisson shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Beautiful coastline and hinterland bushwalking trails, cycling tracks and cliff-top lookouts.
- The Lady Denman Museum, Arthur Boyd's Bundanon, collector shops in the rural towns of Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.
- Rainforests and waterfalls not far.
- St Georges Basin sailboarding, kite surfing, canoeing and boating.
For something closer to the beach, the perfect beach holiday awaits you at one of our luxury beach properties in Jervis Bay. Discover the white sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and the diversity of wildlife right at your doorstep whilst wrapped in the luxury of your own private Huskisson Beach Villa or Beachfront House.