The White House is one of the most luxurious properties available for rent in the Jervis Bay region. Not only is the layout perfect for a family getaway, but the location is second to none. It offers waterfront reserve access to Collingwood Beach and the pristine waters Jervis Bay is famous for. Ceiling to floor glass maximises the views, which incorporate vistas of Jervis Bay across the shimmering water across to the lighthouse at Point Perpendicular.
L O C A T I O N
- On your doorstep: Collingwood Beach, Husky to Vincentia bike path
- A short walk: Orion Beach, Vincentia Shopping Village, Children's Playground
- Views: Water views
P R O P E R T Y
- Layout: Two levels; Ground floor with main living / kitchen / dining, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, swimming pool and large undercover entertaining deck; Lower ground floor has a home theatre room, bathroom and two bedrooms, as well as a small kitchenette equipped with a bar fridge, kettle, microwave and sink
- Guests: Maximum of 8 guests, plus infants in cots
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee Machine, Commercial sized fridge, Induction Cooktop, Lots of bench space, Separate cocktail bar adjacent to the kitchen and pool area, Small kitchenette downstairs
- Bathrooms: Three in total, main bathroom with Spa-bath
- Heating/cooling: Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the property
- Access/dangers: Pool, this has child proof self-close security screens leading from the house to the pool area; Wide marble staircase child safety gate available if required
- Parking: Double lock-up garage as well as driveway parking
- Outdoor Space: Internal, very private courtyard with an in-ground plunge pool 2.2m x 3.1m, not heated and sun loungers; Very large deck with BBQ and outdoor dining and lounge suite; Outdoor shower
- Pets: None permitted
- Additional features: Integrated C-Bus music and lighting system allows for piped music inside as well as to the courtyard, and the entertaining deck, and allows for dimming of lights in these areas
B E D R O O M S
- Linen: Beds will be made and beach towels, bath towels, bath mats, hand towels and washers are supplied
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, Ensuite, Walk-in robe, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Built-in robe, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Downstairs Queen bed, Built-in robe, Direct access to garden
- Bedroom 4: Downstairs Singles x 2 which can be configured as one King if preferred, Direct access to garden
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are separated by bi-fold doors
B O O K I N G . I N F O R M A T I O N
This property is managed by a licenced Holiday Rental Specialist; the leader in high end holiday accommodation around Jervis Bay. We go far beyond that which is provided by a real estate agent in terms of service, reliability, fairness, cleanliness and quality of holiday homes.
Please ignore the "Average Nightly Rate". Jervis Bay Rentals rates are calculated as a high fixed amount "Property fees" followed by a much lower nightly rate. This allows you to add extra nights to your stay without adding too much to the total tariff the longer you stay, the lower the average nightly rate. Unfortunately HomeAway doesn't compensate for the fixed amount in their calculation of the "Average" nightly rate. We apologise for this, and hope it will be corrected soon.
Please also note that bookings more than 6 months in advance will need to be done manually by our office.
> ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Wherever possible, we will contact you the day before to offer early arrival and/or late departure.
If you don't hear from us, we ask that you don't arrive before 3pm on the day of your booking where the property has been cleaned and is ready before 3pm we will let you know that you can check in early. Departure is strictly 10am so that the cleaners have time to prepare the property for the next guests.
> PARTIES, FUNCTIONS and GATHERINGS
This property is surrounded by permanent residents and is located in a quiet part of town. Guests that don't respect the neighbours will be evicted forfeiting their full tariff and bond. If you are planning a party, please look elsewhere as we have a zero tolerance policy.
> WHAT IS INCLUDED?
We provide linen all year round. This includes sheets, pillow cases, doonas and blankets, bath towels, beach towels, hand towels, face washers and bath mats. We will even have the beds made for you when you arrive
The kitchen has all the pots, pans and utensils you are likely to need. There is "Spray and Wipe", detergent, dishwashing tablets and dishcloths available as well as cleaning equipment for the BBQ. We also supply items like Gladwrap, foil, paper towels and tea towels. The pantry has all the basics and often more including olive oil, salt and pepper, tea bags, coffee and sugar.
Bathrooms have shower gel, hand wash, tissues and toilet paper.
There is laundry detergent supplied for the washing machine.
Cots and highchairs are available at no extra cost.
If you find something that you would expect to have at YOUR holiday home is missing, please let us know and we will do our best to arrange it.
> INTERNET in the Jervis Bay Region
Please be aware that ADSL fixed line broadband internet connections are very unreliable and speeds are significantly slower than metropolitan areas. Unfortunately we have no control over this. There is extensive coverage of Telstra's 4G and 3G mobile network in the area if you wish to use your mobile phone. Where internet is advertised, we do our best to keep it online, however, please don’t plan your holiday around a reliable internet connection.