The "Jetty House @ 59" is located on the Currambene Creek in Myola.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing weekend fishing off your own private jetty, entertaining family and friends on the deck while enjoying the gorgeous sunset, canoeing down the creek or heading to the beach, the "Jetty House @ 59" is the place to be
Location & Attractions
The "Jetty House @ 59" is located approx. 2.5hours from Sydney, 1.5hours from Wollongong and about 3hours from Canberra.
If you are looking to get out on the water in your boat for a bit of fishing or exploring some of the great beaches in Jervis Bay, you can put your boat in about 300m down the road, head out for the day and then moor it on your own private jetty overnight, all ready for the next day.
Callala Beach is located at the Southern end of the street and is great for kids as well as specific off leash areas for dogs.
If you are wanting to head over to Huskisson for the day the "Husky Ferry" can be caught a short walk down the Southern end of the street and runs regularly during school holidays and peak season.
The dolphin and whale watch cruises can be caught over at Husky or if you prefer to stay on land the dolphins can be seen from the beach, or may even head up stream in the creek while your sitting on the deck at the "Jetty House @ 59".
The local shops are convenient with IGA, butcher, baker, café, post office, liquor store and chemist or stock up at Woolworths or Aldi in Culburra or Nowra.
The Callala Bay RSL has golf, lawn bowls and restaurant or head down to the Community Hall to hire a tennis court.
- Four spacious bedrooms, main with queen bed and spectacular water views
- 2nd bedroom with queen bed, 3rd bedroom with 4 single bunk beds and built in wardrobes in 3 rooms
- The fourth bedroom is located off the main house with 2 king single beds and ensuite
- Large main bathroom plus outside bathroom, perfect for after a day the beach
- Fully equipped kitchen with water views
- Open plan lounge room with large 75" tv and dining area
- Wifi and netflix
- Sunroom great for relaxing reading your book or enjoying the water views
- Large covered deck complete with BBQ and dining setting
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Converted garage area perfect for entertaining with pool table, juke box, dart board and tv.
The house is pet friendly with a fully fenced in yard and under cover deck for your pets night time accommodation. All pets must be pre approved prior to booking confirmation.
Interaction with guests
We are contactable by phone anytime if you need any assistance during your stay.
We ask that you respect our house and ensure it is locked up at all times when you are not there. If you choose to smoke please do so outside only and dispose of your cigarette butts appropriately and dispose of rubbish in allocated bins.
All linen is provided however we do have an option to bring your own linen at a reduced price.