Sunnybank at The Cedars, Kangaroo Valley. The Cedars Cottages property spans hundreds of acres of pristine grazing, bush tracks and dense forests. Sunnybank is a secluded one bedroom eco-friendly, spacious cottage in one of Australia's best rural locations. Built in 2010 it's the perfect cottage for a getaway from the city or a unique Australian bush experience.
Please note there is a 2 night minimum booking for Sunnybank.
Perfect for a weekend or mid-week getaway.
The Sunnybank cottage consists of the following:
- Accommodates 2 people, private secluded location
- 1 bedroom, Queen Bed
- Fresh eggs, bottle of wine, sourdough bread, tea, coffee on arrival
- Log fire combustion heating
- Bathroom with bath/shower
- Radio/CD/DVD No TV - you will not miss it
- Solar powered
- Welcome reception for guests on arrival
- Access to unique farm walking trails
- Guided morning animal feed ups
- Guided glow worm & wildlife spotting
Interaction with Guests
24 Hour Service a Cedars Cottages groundskeeper is always available on call
Cedars Cottages lies in a valley all of it's own hosting an unbelievably complex world of wildlife, farmyard friends and beautiful Shire horses. Lots of great hiking trails to use throughout the year as well as swimming in the fresh water creek during the warmer months.
Other Things to Note
1 Extra Guest Child - Extra $50 per night for a young child 1 maximum
2 Mobile Phone Reception. Please note as we are located deep within Kangaroo Valley, mobile phone reception can be patchy. Optus & Telstra reception is the best performing. Other phone carriers may struggle to receive reception. Kangaroo Valley town centre will provide you full mobile reception.
If Sunnybank is unavailable please see our separate listing for The Dairy.