Nestled on the side of a hill amongst five acres of native garden and rainforest, Budderoo will take your breath away upon arrival. The uniquely designed building provides 270-degree views from its elongated all-glass living/dining/kitchen area looking out to nature, mountains, escarpments and valleys. A northeasterly deck makes the most of the sun and the direct view to Budderoo Escarpment whilst the covered south facing deck with additional lounge and dining is the ultimate shaded escape in summer. Whether you are watching the mist and cloud roll up through the valley to unveil the view or you are marvelling at the muted pink sunset tones reflecting off the escarpments, you cannot help but be captivated by this ever changing but ever present view.
The massive, centrally featured, double sided Jetmaster slow combustion fireplace will keep you warm in winter whilst ceiling fans and louvre windows top and bottom of the floor to ceiling glass allowing a delightful breeze through will keep you cool in summer. The state of the art Bluetooth sound system allows you to have your own music to compliment the mood. The kitchen is fully equipped with all mod cons and the essentials for you to cook up a storm and entertain in style.
The two large Balinese futon sofas in the living room provide an excellent spot to dig in and relax, read a book or hold court. They can be used as additional sleeping positions if required BYO sleeping bag or linen for these positions only but are prime position for that view
The property features:-
• 1 internal bathroom with shower and separate toilet
• A claw foot bath with hot and cold running water uniquely located outside and an outside shower with privacy screen
• Covered outdoor dining on deck with BBQ
• TV, Stereo, dishwasher
• Games cupboard
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Double sided slow combustion woodheater and additional oil heaters for bedrooms in winter
• VIEWS, VIEWS, and VIEWS…..even from the shower
Bedroom 1: large “walk-through” bedroom with queen bed and queen sofa bed & TV
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: Queen
Additional optional sleeping on the two futon sofas BYO linen on these
• 6.7 km to The famous Pie shop
• 6.9 km to Hampden Bridge
• 6.9 km to Canoeing safaris
• 7.8 km to Kangaroo Valley village
• 7.9 km to Yarrawa State Forest
• 11.9 km to Bendeela Picnic area
• 21 km to Fitzroy falls
• 45 km to Carrington falls
….and much much more – see our detailed compendium at the house.
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• The basic rate is for up to 6 guests on the 3 queen beds. There is an additional cost for use of the double sofa bed which includes linen $40 per person per night and the 2 single sofa futon beds, byo linen $40 per person per night.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by MaisonNets.
Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.