SPECIAL! Book two nights and receive a third night free! *Conditions apply
Yeola is a beautiful property on 700 acres set in the gorgeous Upper Kangaroo River area of Kangaroo Valley.
With absolute privacy Yeola comprises of 5 bedrooms (with airconditioning in the upstairs master bedroom), 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 living areas, 2 combustion fires and pay TV.
Set in one of the most picturesque locations in Kangaroo Valley this lovely property has extensive lawns, magnificent escarpement views and access to some of the best swimming holes in the Kangaroo River complete with resident platypus.
Yeola is a working cattle farm. It is also just a short bushwalk to the amazing Minnehaha Falls
All linen is provided.
* Please Note: Access to this property is via a rough dirt road. While the property is accessible with normal 2WD vehicles lowered cars are not reccommended and care should be taken.
Minimum night stays
Weekend or Midweek 2 nights
Long weekend - Public Holidays - 3 nights
Easter - 4 nights
Christmas and New Year - 7 nights
Mid week pricing applicable for Monday to Thursday only
The rates calculated by this website are estimates only and may not include discounts or special rates. All rates will be checked by our staff before the booking is processed.
* Please note a $25 booking fee applies to all bookings.
* Special is not available on long weekends, School Holidays or Christmas/New Year period.
* A security bond of $1000 is processed as a credit card preauthorisation with all bookings
* For last minute accommodation bookings please call our office
Fantastic river access!