After a warm summer's day at the beach, a short 2 minute stroll back to EUREKA BEACH HOUSE , will see you relaxed for the evening, for an alfresco dinner with your family and friends
This luxury residence is located in the heart of Kiama Downs, a 2 minute walk to the patrolled Jones beach, with beautiful water views from the main balcony.
Spread over two levels, the entrance level has a large living area, overlooking the sea, with comfy lounges and a television, plus a large balcony, perfect for capturing that ocean breeze
This leads onto master bedroom with a queen bed, TV and ensuite. There is a main bathroom right next door, with a spa bath. The second bedroom is also located on this floor, this room has two single beds.
The kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking requirements, with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, and all your pots and pans, for gourmet cooking.
This leads onto an open plan living area, with large television, all overlooking the amazing landscaped yard and outdoor entertaining area.
The bottom level is perfect for the teenages, featuring two bedrooms, bedroom three with a double bed and bedroom four with a single bed. These bedrooms share the additional family room, laundry with shower and a separate toilet with acess the lower deck and large fully fenced yard.
Linen and towels are provided.
Ideally positioned only metres to Jones Beach and within minutes walking of the Kiama Downs Golf Club and
local shops, EUREKA BEACH HOUSE is a relaxing weekend getaway or fantastic
family holiday destination.
EUREKA BEACH HOUSE is new to the holiday market, and is available for Christmas and January bookings.
If your feeling adventurous and excited for some sight seeing or country side driving the below a just a few activities we recommend.
- Gerringong Village Markets: 8:30am to 1:30pm 3rd Sunday of each month. Gerringong is a lovely 10 minutes drive from where you are staying. Breathtaking ocean views and green rolling hills on the way. Explore a few more beaches, Gerringong harbour and finish with a great coffee in the main street.
- Jamberoo Village Markets: 9am to2pm, last Sunday of each month excluding December. Jamberoo is stunning; the drive there is a winding 10-15 minute drive through farm lands - green is all you can see A true small country town with a great bakery, beautiful parks and possibly a pub feed for the group.
- Kiama Seaside Markets: 9am to 3pm, are held the third Sunday of every month and on occasional public holidays.Spend the day in beautiful Kiama and browse through the popular seaside craft market. Inspect the array of country craft, artisan and antique ware on display, as well as bric-a-brac, collectibles, plants and beautiful homemade items. A great shopping experience for the whole family, right in the heart of Kiama.
Definitely worth a visit
- Minnamurra Rainforest: 15-20 minute drive. See Lyrebirds, Whipbirds, Yellow Robins, Water Dragons and ancient figs as you take the loop walk 1.6km elevated walkway. Wheel chair accessible - with assistance for the first 500m. Or, take the falls walk 2.6kms with views onto the rainforest canopy below. There is a visitor centre, retail shop, caf and picnic/BBQ area.
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout: On a clear day, take in the view from Cronulla in the north to Milton in the south. While the north-facing viewing platform off the main car park is excellent, be sure to check out the recently opened southern platform further up from the main car park.
Christmas and January School Holiday - Minimum 7 night stay.
For your added security, this property EUREKA BEACH HOUSE is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.