South Beach on Jones is uniquely positioned on stunning Jones Beach with direct access to the beach from the back yard. Conveniently close to popular attractions in Kiama and Jamberoo, this fully equipped house offers the ultimate in accommodation for families of up to 8 people.
Entering South Beach on Jones you are greeted with a sense of ocean living. Expansive views of South Jones Beach. From the open plan living area and alfresco deck you can experience the coastal breeze and wonderful views of the ocean. Flooded with natural light to enjoy our beautiful south coast rays.
The master bedroom features its own ensuite and private juliette deck, where you can sit and enjoy the morning coffee. The additional two bedrooms are also located on this floor as is the main bathroom.
Perfect for the extended family, with the lower floor fourth bedroom having private access from the front court yard. Downstairs also features the outstanding media room, with ceiling to floor screen an additional kitchenette, third bathroom and laundry.
Access to the child friendly back yard is from the lower level of this home, where you will find a trampoline, outdoor shower, entertaining table, gated access to the childrens playground and beach.
Just one street back and a very short walk you will find the IGA, Jones Beach Cafe and Bakery, Chemist, Bottle Shop and Cantik Place Cafe.
This house is suitable for family or couples gatherings only - groups for schoolies, under 21s, bachelor parties and hens nights will not be accepted or tolerated.
A few places to visit and things to do:
- Gerringong Village Markets : 8:30am to 1:30pm 3rd Sunday of each month. Gerringong is a lovely 10 minutes drive from where you are staying. Breathtaking ocean views and green rolling hills on the way. Explore a few more beaches, Gerringong harbour and finish with a great coffee in the main street.
- Jamberoo Village Markets : 9am to 2pm, last Sunday of each month excluding December. Jamberoo is stunning; the drive there is a winding 10-15 minute drive through farm lands - green is all you can see A true small country town with a great bakery, beautiful parks and possibly a pub feed for the group.
- Kiama Seaside Markets: 9am to 3pm , are held the third Sunday of every month and on occasional public holidays. Spend the day in beautiful Kiama and browse through the popular seaside craft market. Inspect the array of country craft, artisan and antique ware on display, as well as bric-a-brac, collectibles, plants and beautiful homemade items. A great shopping experience for the whole family, right in the heart of Kiama.
Definitely worth a visit
- Minnamurra Rainforest : 15-20 minute drive. See Lyrebirds, Whipbirds, Yellow Robins, Water Dragons and ancient figs as you take the loop walk 1.6km elevated walkway. Wheel chair accessible - with assistance for the first 500m. Or, take the falls walk 2.6kms with views onto the rainforest canopy below. There is a visitor centre, retail shop, cafe and picnic/BBQ area.
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout: On a clear day, take in the view from Cronulla in the north to Milton in the south. While the north-facing viewing platform off the main car park is excellent, be sure to check out the recently opened southern platform further up from the main car park.
For your added security, this property SOUTH BEACH ON JONES is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
The property features:
Trampoline, outdoor shower & entertaining table
Gated access to the childrens playground and beach
Bedroom 1: 1 king bed
Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 single bed
Bedroom 4: 1 king - downstairs bed
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
Extras available for hire include rollaway beds, porta-cots and highchairs.
Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
This property is approved for accommodation only. Large gatherings, parties and guest numbers in excess of those declared and booked for are strictly prohibited unless approved in writing and paid for.
Excess noise or loud music will not be tolerated and may result in eviction and/or a fine.
Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount
This property is NOT pet friendly
To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks or under21yrs/bucks/hens groupsand under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if youd like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management