"We had an amazing time. The house is SO well put together. It is generously appointed and we were blown away by the thoughtfulness of the owners with all their attention to detail."
Testimonial from Denny - January 2016
Driftwood Beach House Kiama is where you will make so many beautiful memories. This stunning beach house is a holiday home like no other.
One of the South Coast's best kept secrets, this 170 year old house has now been opened to the public and is available as a gorgeous holiday home. You will feel the sense of homeliness and style as soon as you enter.
Right in the heart of Kiama, overlooking Surf Beach and the historic Kiama Showground, this original cottage has now been transformed into stunning and stylish accommodation and is pure class.
Driftwood Beach House can sleep up to 9 guests comfortably, has 2 x bathrooms, multiple living spaces, high ceilings, white washed timber floors and a fantastic verandah. The bi-fold lounge room windows let you feel the ocean breeze whilst the front verandah allows you to sit, watch the kids play, enjoy the stunning view or relax with a glass of wine.
Driftwood Beach House comes equipped with reverse cycle air-conditioning, fans in all bedrooms, stereo and outdoor speakers and a cosy fireplace in the lounge room - perfect for cool nights or romantic getaways
Hidden in the centre of the home is an amazing outdoor room for private alfresco dining or a BBQ. This unexpected outdoor room is accessed from the beautiful new kitchen through bi-fold doors and is the perfect place to enjoy your meals in almost any weather condition.
Driftwood has 2 x bathrooms. The main bathroom, off the kitchen, has been inspired from an old shearing shed of the past and is stylishly quirky with corrugated iron lining the walls of the large walk in shower. There is also an ensuite bathroom, complete with a freestanding bath & separate shower, off the main "Retreat" bedroom. This ensuite bathroom is also accessible from the kids bunk room.
The two Queen bedrooms, Retreat & Tropical bedrooms, have beautiful views out to Surf Beach and like the entire house, decorated to the highest standards. All furnishings and inclusions are brand new and of a high quality.
The beauty of Driftwood Beach House is that you can park the car and not use it again during your holiday. It's quicker to pop around the corner to a local café than it is to boil the kettle The coastline is less than 200 metres away and the scenery and walks are magnificent.
In summary Driftwood Beach House has 4 x bedrooms - sleeping up to 9 guests, 2 x bathrooms, an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room and a unique outdoor room entertaining area - located off the kitchen - perfect in almost any weather
The bedding configuration is:
Master Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed
2nd Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed
3rd Bedroom: 1 x set of Tri-Bunk Beds - double bed on the bottom & single on top
4th Bedroom: 1 x Queen Bed
Linen provided includes:
Doona & doona cover on all beds
Pillows with pillow cases
Hand towel & bath mat in the bathroom
Tea towels in the kitchen
If you need sheets and towels supplied then talk to us for a quote.
At Driftwood Beach House you really get to feel the town of Kiama. It will become your regular holiday home every year. You will fall in love with Driftwood Beach House Kiama as it is destined to become one of the South Coast's best holiday escapes
"Loved our stay - great position Beautiful home and we will be back"
Wendy - 22 May 2016
"Beautiful and very comfortable The house was well equipped with everything we needed and it was so comfortable and relaxing. We had a wonderful stay. We will definitely be back"
Kitty - 28 March 2016
"Beautiful home and styled to perfection Comfortable & cosy with everything you need. Thanks so much for sharing your home – it was just gorgeous and yes totally enjoyed our stay. I am in love with Kiama and your home was just perfect so will definitely be back in the future. Loved the styling and it has inspired me to spend some time doing some updates at my own home"
Tania - 13 March 2016
"We had a fantastic time staying in your beautiful home. Thank you for sharing it with us".
Lisa - 21 February 2016
"Wonderful stay, an amazing house, will be back"
Mark - 14 February 2016
"We certainly enjoyed our stay in your gorgeous house. You will hear from us again. No doubt a few bookings will follow in the near future. What a great holiday home you have set up. Well done"
Kylie & James - 31 January 2016
"Thank you for all your assistance. We enjoyed our break at Driftwood".
Chrissy & James - 27 January 2016
"We had an amazing time. The house is SO well put together. It is generously appointed and we were blown away by the thoughtfulness of the owners with all their attention to detail. We parked the car and walked everywhere and spent each afternoon on the verandah enjoying a beverage and the view Thoroughly recommend and we'll be back".
17 January 2016. Denny-Lyn Dixon - General Manager Marketing - Hamilton Island
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY TENANCY AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of your deposit indicates acceptance of the below Terms & Conditions.
1. To secure a booking a 50 deposit must be paid into the bank account to secure your booking dates. A booking is NOT considered confirmed until the deposit is received. Upon receipt of the initial 50 deposit then the dates are "blocked" and your booking is 100 confirmed.
The bank account details are:-
ACCOUNT NAME: Driftwood
A/C NO: 837677
2. The remaining 50 accommodation balance of booking is then required no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
3. The Bond will be due payable no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
4. Keys are not given out unless full payment has been made including bond.
5. Your Bond will be refunded within 48 hours of vacating the property after the inspection is carried out and providing that property is left in a tidy and reasonable condition. Any issues relating to your stay will be discussed directly with you.
6. Occupancy is given from 3PM on date of arrival. The premises are to be vacated by 11AM on the day of departure. Wherever possible a 12 noon check in will be provided if the house is NOT occupied the night prior to your arrival. Likewise a late checkout will be provided if there are no incoming guests on the day of your departure. Early check in & late check out arrangements can only be confirmed just prior to your stay.
7. In the event of cancellation and the property can be re-let, then a full refund will be provided.
8. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival will incur a NIL REFUND.
9. The property only accommodates a maximum of 9 guests. Your booking MUST reflect the actual number of guests staying. Additional costs will be incurred if your booking is found to reflect less guests stated than actually staying. Failure to advise the number of guests staying or overloading of the property could potentially result in immediate cancellation of the booking and forfeit of your bond.
10. The property shall not be used for any purposes other than holiday accommodation and shall not be sub-let.
11. Under no circumstances will PETS be allowed.
12. We do NOT allow smoking inside the property. However smoking on the outside the house is permitted. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property.
13. During the term of occupancy all damages, breakages and missing inventory are the responsibility of the tenant. No furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises. We ask that you report any maintenance issues or damage accidental/intentional to us immediately.
14. The tenant will allow the owner, our agent or tradesman to enter the premises to view the state of the repair or attend to repairs on the property.
15. Excess cleaning charges will be applied should the property be left in an untidy condition. This includes unclean dishes, unemptied fridge/freezer, re-arranged furniture, unclean BBQ, excess rubbish left etc.
16. Garbage should be placed in the bins provided and put out for collection on the allocated collection day, which is on the fridge. Any excess garbage to be disposed of in a proper manner by the tenant.
17. A security bond of $500 will apply for all bookings.
18. A bond may be debited to cover costs of damages, breakages, excess cleaning, missing / stolen inventory, lost keys etc. Any issues relating to the retention of bond monies would be discussed directly with the guest.
19. Guests are provided with the "key lock box code" to access the house keys once all payments are received, including the bond. A "Lost Key" charge will apply. If you lock yourself out of your holiday property then a call out fee of $100 will apply if afterhours.
20. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. Items found in the properties will be kept for 7 days, if you require the items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed C.O.D at your expense.
21. The tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupants.
22. We have a strict "No Party Policy". Any "party" bookings will not be accepted. Bookings will terminated immediately and will result in eviction and loss of full bond.