This large family home is available for summer holiday bookings. Perfect for an extra large family or a couple of families as it will sleep up to 12 guests comfortably. The easy walk to EITHER Kendalls Beach OR Easts Beach means you can park your car and enjoy your beach holiday.
Located in a quiet cul de sac street, this family home has 5 bedrooms over two floors as well as a large media room. The kids "bunk room" is situated next to the downstairs media room - making this a great kids zone.
The back yard is like a resort with its very own oversized spa and sunbathing deck.
Enjoy dining al fresco from the back deck with beautiful rural views of the Saddleback hinterland.
Master bedroom with en-suite - 1 x King bed
2nd bedroom - 1 x Queen bed
3rd bedroom - 1 x Queen bed
4th bedroom - located downstairs - 1 x Double bed
Kids bunk room - located downstairs - 2 x Bunk beds 4 x singles
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
The family bathroom is large with a separate shower, spa bath, vanity and toilet.
Downstairs in the laundry you'll find another shower & toilet - perfect for washing off the sand when you come back from the beach.
The upstairs lounge, dining and kitchen have a reverse cycle air-conditioner, whilst all the upstairs bedrooms have ceiling fans. The downstairs bedrooms and media room has pedestal fans. The rear of the house has floor to ceiling sliding doors to capture the sea breeze.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY TENANCY AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of your deposit indicates acceptance of the below Terms & Conditions.
Deposits and Payments
1. To secure a booking a deposit must be paid into the bank account to secure your booking dates. A booking is NOT considered confirmed until the deposit is received. Upon receipt of the initial deposit then the dates are "blocked" and your booking is 100 confirmed. A "payment plan" will be provided at the time of your enquiry showing when the regular booking payments will be required with the booking and bond to be finalised at least 7 days prior to your arrival date.
The bank account details are:-
ACCOUNT NAME: Boonaroo
A/C NO: 251-820
2. Any remaining accommodation balance of booking is required no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
3. The Bond will be due payable no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
4. Keys are not given out unless full payment has been made including bond.
5. Your Bond will be refunded within 48 hours of vacating the property after the inspection is carried out and providing that property is left in a tidy and reasonable condition. Any issues relating to your stay will be discussed directly with you.
6. Occupancy is given from 3PM on date of arrival. The premises are to be vacated by 11AM on the day of departure. Wherever possible an early 12 noon check in will be provided if the house is NOT occupied the night prior to your arrival. Likewise a late checkout will be provided if there are no incoming guests on the day of your departure. Early check in & late check out arrangements can only be confirmed just prior to your stay.
Cancellations / Refunds
7. In the event of cancellation and the property can be re-let, then a full refund will be provided.
8. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival will incur a NIL REFUND.
Maximum Occupancy / Property Use
9. The property only accommodates a maximum of 12 guests. Your booking MUST reflect the actual number of guests staying. Additional costs will be incurred if your booking is found to reflect less guests stated than actually staying. Failure to advise the number of guests staying or overloading of the property could potentially result in immediate cancellation of the booking and forfeit of your bond.
10. The property shall not be used for any purposes other than holiday accommodation and shall not be sub-let.
11. Under no circumstances will PETS be allowed.
No Smoking Policy
12. We do NOT allow smoking inside the property. However smoking on the outside the house is permitted. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property.
Damages, Excess Cleaning, Extra Charges & Maintenance
13. During the term of occupancy all damages, breakages and missing inventory are the responsibility of the tenant. No furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises. We ask that you report any maintenance issues or damage accidental/intentional to us immediately.
14. The tenant will allow the owner, our agent or tradesman to enter the premises to view the state of the repair or attend to repairs on the property.
15. Excess cleaning charges will be applied should the property be left in an untidy condition. This includes unclean dishes, unemptied fridge/freezer, re-arranged furniture, unclean BBQ, excess rubbish left etc.
16. Garbage should be placed in the bins provided and put out for collection on the allocated collection day, which is on the fridge. Any excess garbage to be disposed of in a proper manner by the tenant.
17. A security bond of $500 will apply for all bookings.
18. A bond may be debited to cover costs of damages, breakages, excess cleaning, missing / stolen inventory, lost keys etc. Any issues relating to the retention of bond monies would be discussed directly with the guest.
19. Guests are provided with the "key lock box code" to access the house keys once all payments are received, including the bond. A "Lost Key" charge will apply. If you lock yourself out of your holiday property then a call out fee of $100 will apply if afterhours.
20. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. Items found in the properties will be kept for 7 days, if you require the items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed C.O.D at your expense.
Behaviour /No Party Policy
21. The tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupants.
22. We have a strict "No Party Policy". Any "party" bookings will not be accepted. Bookings will terminated immediately and will result in eviction and loss of full bond.