AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER HOLIDAYS BOOKINGS FROM THURSDAY, 29 DECEMBER 2016 - FRIDAY, 27 JANUARY 2017 (inclusive)
PLEASE NOTE: There is a window to stay 4 x nights from Monday, 2 - Friday, 6 January 2017.
Kendalls Reach is literally a hop, skip and a jump from stunning Kendalls Beach in Kiama. It's only a 2 minute stroll from the house and you'll be taking a dip on this safe patrolled beach, or if you're keen for a surf then a 5 minute walk will see you on Surf Beach - you'll be spoilt for choice!
This large beautiful 5 bedroom home is perfect for a large family or a couple of families wanting to spread out and enjoy a relaxing summer holiday.
The spacious covered entertaining deck is perfect for al fresco dining and is fitted with a relaxing water feature for background ambience and views of Kendalls Beach can be seen through the treetop canopy.
Entrance from street level brings you in on the top level with high ceilings and rooms flooded with light. The elegant hallway leads you past the study with a double sofa-bed, powder room and master bedroom with its en-suite bathroom before you arrive in the spacious open plan dining, kitchen and lounge room.
Down the stairs and you'll find 2 large bedrooms with queen beds, the kids room with 2 x single beds, family bathroom with a separate shower and bath, laundry and a cosy lounge/library. Head out of the downstairs lounge room into the backyard, complete with ping pong table, kayak and beach toys for a fun day out on Kendalls Beach. The backyard is fully fenced.
Master bedroom with queen bed & en-suite bathroom
Study with double sofa bed
Open plan kitchen & lounge room
Large covered entertaining deck with water feature, BBQ, dining table & L-shaped comfy lounge
2 x rooms with a queen bed in each room
1 x room with 2 x single beds - perfect for kids
Lounge/library room for reading and relaxing
Access to the backyard via the downstairs lounge room
Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
Laundry with washer & dryer
BEDDING CONFIGURATION SUMMARY:-
Master bedroom - 1 x Queen bed with en-suite bathroom
Study - 1 x Double sofa bed
Blue room - 1 x Queen bed
Coral room - 1 x Queen bed
Kids room - 2 x Single beds
LINEN PROVIDED INCLUDES:-
Doona & doona cover on all beds
Pillows with pillow cases
Hand towels & bath mats in the bathroom
Tea towels in the kitchen
If you need sheets and towels supplied then talk to us for a quote.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY TENANCY AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of your deposit indicates acceptance of the below Terms & Conditions.
1. To secure a booking a 20% deposit must be paid into the bank account to secure your booking dates. A booking is NOT considered confirmed until the deposit is received. Upon receipt of the initial 20% deposit then the dates are "blocked" and your booking is 100% confirmed.
2. The remaining accommodation balance of the booking value will then be required as per a regular schedule of payments so that your booking is paid in no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date. The schedule of booking payments will be provided when you booking confirmation is sent after the receipt of the booking deposit.
3. The Bond will be due payable no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
4. Keys are not given out unless full payment has been made including bond.
5. Your Bond will be refunded within 48 hours of vacating the property after the inspection is carried out and providing that property is left in a tidy and reasonable condition. Any issues relating to your stay will be discussed directly with you.
6. Occupancy is given from 3PM on date of arrival. The premises are to be vacated by 11AM on the day of departure. Wherever possible a 12 noon check in will be provided if the house is NOT occupied the night prior to your arrival. Likewise a late checkout will be provided if there are no incoming guests on the day of your departure. Early check in & late check out arrangements can only be confirmed just prior to your stay.
7. In the event of cancellation and the property can be re-let, then a full refund will be provided.
8. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival will incur a NIL REFUND.
9. The property only accommodates a maximum of 10 guests. Your booking MUST reflect the actual number of guests staying. Additional costs will be incurred if your booking is found to reflect less guests stated than actually staying. Failure to advise the number of guests staying or overloading of the property could potentially result in immediate cancellation of the booking and forfeit of your bond.
10. The property shall not be used for any purposes other than holiday accommodation and shall not be sub-let.
11. PETS – we are happy to discuss the possibility of your pet staying at the house. This decision would be based on information provided about your pet.
12. We do NOT allow smoking inside the property. However smoking on the outside the house is permitted. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property.
13. During the term of occupancy all damages, breakages and missing inventory are the responsibility of the tenant. No furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises. We ask that you report any maintenance issues or damage (accidental/intentional) to us immediately.
14. The tenant will allow the owner, our agent or tradesman to enter the premises to view the state of the repair or attend to repairs on the property.
15. Excess cleaning charges will be applied should the property be left in an untidy condition. This includes unclean dishes, unemptied fridge/freezer, re-arranged furniture, unclean BBQ, excess rubbish left etc.
16. Garbage should be placed in the bins provided and put out for collection on the allocated collection day, which is on the fridge. Any excess garbage to be disposed of in a proper manner by the tenant.
17. A security bond of $500 will apply for all bookings.
18. A bond may be debited to cover costs of damages, breakages, excess cleaning, missing / stolen inventory, lost keys etc. Any issues relating to the retention of bond monies would be discussed directly with the guest.
19. Guests are provided with a set of house keys once all payments are received, including the bond. A "Lost Key" charge will apply. If you lock yourself out of your holiday property then a call out fee of $100 will apply if afterhours.
20. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. Items found in the properties will be kept for 7 days, if you require the items to be mailed to you, they will be mailed C.O.D at your expense.
21. The tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupants.
22. We have a strict "No Party Policy". Any "party" bookings will not be accepted. Bookings will terminated immediately and will result in eviction and loss of full bond.