The large wrap-around deck will allow you to smell the salt air, watch the waves break on Easts Beach and take in the magnificent view while enjoying a BBQ or glass of wine.
This two bedroom apartment offers the best of everything. Featuring beautiful lounge/dining with uninterrupted views over Easts Beach, large screen TV/DVD, ducted air conditioning and modern bathroom.
This property provides you with access to Easts Beach, which is fully patrolled during the summer months, or you can also enjoy a spectacular walk along Kiama’s amazing coastal headlands.
Just a short 1.5 hours’ drive south of Sydney, the beautiful seaside town of Kiama offers such popular attractions as the Kiama Blowhole, Jamberoo Action Park and Minnamurra Rainforest.
Local markets, nearby wineries and walking distance to local restaurants, popular beaches and great fishing spots make the delightful South Coast a wonderful holiday destination.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Outdoor dining with BBQ
• Washing machine
• Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
• 1.2 km to Kendalls Beach
• 3.0 km to Kiama Blowhole
• 3.1 km to Shopping centre
• 7.8 km to Jones Beach
• 8.8 km to Gerringong
• 12.3 km to Gerroa
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. Beach towels are provided.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Everything was great Beautiful place. Great for a little getaway. Highly recommended”
Merna, November 2016
“Fantastic spot, well-appointed apartment.”
Tim, September 2016
“Beautiful place for a weekend away, we really enjoyed our stay. Thank you.”
Nicole, September 2016
“Great view, so peaceful. We had a great weekend. Would come back soon.”
Melissa, June 2016
“Thoroughly enjoyed our third stay at Sunrise Over Easts. Lovely place, amazing views and enjoyed a peaceful relaxing break.”
Lisa, November 2014
“Beautiful. Perfect views, perfect weather. Very relaxing. Will be coming back in Summer.”
Joel, August 2014