This house is perfectly situated to capture the amazing North easterly view of East beach and the ocean. Watch whales pass by whilst sipping wine on the balcony with unobstructed views of the Sea Walk down the paddock to a gorgeous beach or take a walk along the well renowned Coastal track South to Gerringong or North to the Kiama blowhole and surrounding cafes, restaurants and local gift stores
The house has 4 bedrooms and a external cottage with ocean views , making it 5 rooms in total, there is fully equipped cinema room with x-box and games provided.
The house has internet and foxtel and a lovely indoor fire for use during the cooler months of the year. The kitchen is fully equipped for all your needs and the butlers kitchen has a smeg coffee machine.
The surrounding area has much to explore with amazing vineyards , bush walks , beaches and quaint village towns such as Berry. We provide beach towels, sunblock, bug spray , shampoo/ conditioner, soap and the pantry is stocked with the basics such as salt / pepper, paper towel, cooking oil ,spices , tea, coffee and popcorn for the cinema room We leave all our guests milk , bread, eggs , yoghurt and cheese , crackers and wine so you can sit and enjoy the view without the need to rush off shopping
Relax by the sea
Things to do nearby
1. Hop on the the 22 km Kiama coastal walk which can start at the end of the street and end in Gerringong r take the other direction and end up in Kiama township
2. Visit one of many local wineries for a tasting or lunch/ dinner at the restaurants on site two figs winery with magnificent views, our fave cellar door crooked river winery, Coolangatta estate , Silos estates , cambawarra estate or mountain ridge estate
3. Jambaroo water park fun for the whole family, a great place to cool off during summer.
4. Saddleback mountain lookout is close by and has a lovely scenic walk with ocean and farmland views.
5. A drive through the Jambaroo township to the Minnamurra rainforest which takes you on a mystical walk to a beautiful waterfall. be warned it is a steep climb
6. Close by is Berry township which has cafes and gift stores and the popular Berry Markets which host up to 200 stalls it is run the first Sunday of every month, not to be missed is the silver doughnut van on the left as you drive south through Berry. Our favourite restaurants are the hungry duck and the burrows .
7. Locally there are gift stores , restaurants the Vietnamese Hanoi on manning and the Mexican restaurant are our faves and the famous Kiama Blowhole, there are also seaside markets held at the beautiful black beach in Kiama on the third Sunday of each month .
8. Kangaroo valley is another quaint town with gift stores and cafes and a great local pub, there are also freshwater swimming holes , canoeing and bushwalking .
9. The bushwalking in the area is amazing my personal fave is the tabletop mountain walk inland from Berry, take a bottle of wine to enjoy after your climb.
10. The beaches in the area range from surf beaches such as "the farm" , Werri beach, Kendall's beach to gorgeous estuaries such as Minnamurra and gerroa, both of which are perfect for standup paddle boards and families, with great picnic areas.