The photos and our features list below say it all This is a great coastal/beach holiday house that has been set up with style and all the added features that groups or families may desire. From drinks fridges on the deck to an outdoor shower with hot and cold running water to the smart TV and Wi-Fi, your every need has been considered. The biggest decision will be whether to make use of the games equipment on the reserve, sip cocktails on the deck whilst whale watching or take the 150-metre stroll down to the beach to catch some waves or sunshine
Pick up the third stage of the famous world class Coastal Walk from the back doorstep and follow the majestic 6km stretch along cliff tops with ocean views past Werri Lagoon to Werri Beach and Gerringong. Alternatively head north and spend some time in the boutique shops and cafes of Kiama followed by a walk to the famous blowhole.
Whatever the season and whatever your agenda, Ohana Oasis is superbly set up and located for a simply magnificent coastal holiday.
The property features:
• Wi-Fi, 2 large flat-screen TVs – 1 is smart TV with internet access, the second is in master bedroom with inbuilt DVD player
• Walk from back door directly onto the start of the Kiama-Gerringong Coastal walk and Easts Beach.
• Stunning covered deck overlooking reserve and beach with views to ocean
• Outdoor dining furniture, additional seating, bbq and drinks fridges on deck
• Beach, surf and games equipment including volley ball net, soccer ball, basketball, nerf toys, boogie boards, beach chairs and esky
• Outdoor shower with hot and cold running water
• 2 internal bathrooms including en suite to main
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning to bedrooms and split system in living room.
• Quality linen and bath towels included in the tariff
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and de Longhi coffee machine
• Stylish, modern furniture and all new bedding
• 2 large flat-screen TVs – 1 is smart TV with internet access, the second is in master bedroom with inbuilt DVD player
• Small quality Bluetooth speaker for you to connect your music
• Fully equipped laundry with washer, dryer and airing rack
• Off-street parking for 2 cars
• Master bedroom – King with en suite, Juliette balcony, views, TV with DVD
• Bedroom 2 – Queen with BIR
• Bedroom 3 – Queen no BIR – use hall cupboard or bunk room
• Bedroom 4 – 2 bunk beds sleeping 4 singles
• 150m to East Beach
• 400 m to Kendall Beach
• 550 m to Little blowhole reserve at Marsden Head
• 3.3 km to Kiama Blowhole and tourist information centre
• 3.8 km to shopping centre
• 7.9 km to Jones Beach
• 8.7 km to Gerringong
• 8.9 km to Minnamurra lakes and Golf Course - Kiama Golf
• 11.0 km to Gerringong Golf Course
• 12.3 km to Gerroa
• 16.6 km 10 minutes to Jamberoo Action Park and Golf Course
• 23 km to historic town of Berry
• 29.1 km to Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk
• 32.2 km to stunning Drawing Room Rocks lookout and bushwalks
• Kiama is also surrounded by small vineyards
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
• This property is proudly managed by a licensed real estate agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management.
“Amazing view. A wonderful house to spend a lovely weekend with extended family. So relaxing. Beautiful.”
Kerri, July 2017