The Cottage on Manning is a beautifully presented and fabulously equipped five-bedroom cottage, walking distance to Kendalls beach and local shops in picturesque Kiama.
Renovated throughout with modern styling, exuding comfort and coast-meets-country character and charm. The Cottage on Manning features an open plan living and dining area that opens to a protected bbq deck with landscaping that gives a tropical feel. With gas heating, as well as ceiling fans, the house is equipped for all seasons.
Just a couple of doors up is the Manning Street shops; including locally renowned café The Brooding Italian for breakfast, lunch and dinner, great coffee, fish and chip shop and cellars. Mosey on down the lane way beside the shops and you are at Kendalls beach, just 400 metres away.
With its ample space and cute cottage ambiance, paired with its thoughtful inclusions and fabulous location, The Cottage on Manning is the perfect holiday destination for all the family or a group of friends to enjoy year-round.
The property features:
• ceiling fans in bedrooms, gas heating in living room
• quality bedding and linen
• TV/DVD/Austar/Blu-ray player
• sunny and shady outdoor areas
• open plan living and dining
• protected deck with bbq
• carport and off-street parking for up to 5 cars
• bedroom 1: 1 x queen bed
• bedroom 2: 1 x double bed
• bedroom 3: 1 x double bed
• bedroom 4: 1 x queen bed
• bedroom 5: 1 x queen bed + ensuite
• 10 m to Manning Street shops, cafe
• 400 m to Kendall’s Beach
• 700 m to Surf Beach
• 1.2 km to Terralong Street main shopping street
• 1.9 km to Kiama blowhole
• 2.0 km to shopping centre
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
•This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest
registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management