The house backs onto an ocean front reserve - perfect for a lazy game of cricket before strolling down to East Beach. Or take a scenic walk round the coastline to the Little Blowhole.... you just can't beat this location.
Beachview can accommodate 10 guests comfortably with 3 bedrooms upstairs, all with queen beds, and 1 bedroom downstairs, with 2 queen beds. This downstairs bedroom is self-contained.
In the evening you can relax on the balcony in the sea breeze, or play table tennis or pool downstairs.
It is only a 2 minute drive to Kiama’s CBD and cosmopolitan restaurant/cafe district and 15 minutes to historic Berry.
Beachview has direct access to East Beach and only approximately 400 metres to Kendalls Beach.
The property features:
• Large deck with BBQ overlooking the beach
• Downstairs games room - incl. pool table and table tennis
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• 2 bathrooms & 2 toilets
• Internal laundry
• Off street parking
• Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
• Bedroom 4: 2 x Queen Bed
• Only a 2 minute drive to Kiama's CBD and cosmopolitan restaurant/cafe district and 15 minutes drive to historic Berry.
• Direct access to East Beach, approx 400 metres to Kendalls Beach. Access to 10 beaches in the area of Municaipality of Kiama
• Jamberoo Golf Course 10 mins inland, Gerroa Golf Course 10 mins south, Shellharbour Golf Course 15 mins north.
You will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $126 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Perfect location, lovely and spacious. We would definitely stay again.”
Clare, January 2017
“Fantastic outlook, great location. Facilities are all you need and more. Love it. Will certainly come back again.”
Betsy, November 2016
“Our family of ten ages 9 to 73 really enjoyed our three night stay in “Beachview”. Spacious, well equipped and a great view over Easts Beach. Ideal – in a word.”
Marg, September 2016