Beachview is the ideal holiday house for the entire extended family, with 3 living areas including a games room with table tennis and a pool table.
There’s plenty to do at Beachview, both indoors and outdoors. Enjoy a game of cricket on the reserve out the front before taking a dip at Easts Beach, just a short stroll down from the walking track.
If you wish to venture out from the property, Beachview is ideally located to enjoy all Kiama has to offer. Take the famous coastal walk towards Gerringong or walk around to Kiama blow hole. Kendall’s Beach is just a 6 minute walk too
Only a 2-minute drive from Kiama’s cosmopolitan restaurant and café precincts and a 15-minute drive to historic Berry – you just can’t beat this location.
The surrounding area also boasts vineyards, surf beaches, fishing and boating.
In the evening, you can relax and enjoy the views from the magnificent balcony, have a BBQ and enjoy some refreshments with family and friends whilst the waves crash in the background.
Whale watching in the winter months also makes Beachview the ultimate winter getaway.
Beachview can accommodate up to 10 guests in 3 queen bedrooms and a downstairs self-contained sleeping area with 2 double beds and additional sofa bed.
The recently renovated kitchen has stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher.
The lounge and living areas have been decorated to maximise comfort whilst evoking beach-side style.
Take a break and enjoy the view
The property features:
• Large deck with BBQ overlooking the beach and reserve
• Downstairs games room with table tennis and Pool table
• 2 flat screen televsions and a DVD player
• Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Internal laundry
• Offstreet undercover parking
• Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed
• Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed
• Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed
• Bedroom 4 – 2 Double Beds
• Direct access to Easts Beach
• 400 meters to Kendall Beach
• 10 minutes to Jamberoo Action Park and Golf Course
• 10 minutes to Gerroa Golf Course
• Surrounded by vineyards
• 10 Minutes to Minnumarra lakes and Golf Course
You will need to bring you own sheets and pillow slips, bath, beach, hand towels and bath mats.
There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $126 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Perfect location, lovely and spacious. We would definitely stay again.”
Clare, January 2017
“Fantastic outlook, great location. Facilities are all you need and more. Love it. Will certainly come back again.”
Betsy, November 2016
“Our family of ten ages 9 to 73 really enjoyed our three night stay in “Beachview”. Spacious, well equipped and a great view over Easts Beach. Ideal – in a word.”
Marg, September 2016