Accommodates 8 guests maximum : 4 bedrooms 2 King and 2 Queen: 3 bathrooms
7 Nights Minimum During Major Holidays LINEN AND TOWELS INCLUDED
Let the stress of life drop away as you treat yourself to a relaxing stay in this stunning 4 bedroom house which is fully self-contained with 2 kitchens and numerous entertainment areas, there is even a kitchen garden to gather ingredients for your daily meals.
Lie in the aqua blue plunge pool while you gaze out to the Pacific Ocean. If the seasons right, you might spot a whale while you are relaxing
• Ocean Pines is an airconditioned 4 bedroom house with 3 full bathrooms Master has a double shower, there is another bathroom with a single shower upstairs and a full bath downstairs with bathtub
• Bi Fold Doors from the open plan kitchen, living and dining areas open out to the BBQ deck where you can relax at the dining table while you look after the BBQ and stare out to the Ocean. There is also a covered BBQ area downstairs in case of rain. Enjoy the private plunge pool and enjoy the serene beauty.
• The Main Kitchen has a Meile Induction stove and oven, large fridge/freezer, microwave/steam oven, warming drawer, kettle, toaster and is well equipped with quality cutlery, crockery, serving dishes and glassware. There is a blender, mixer, Bar mix, baking dishes, etc. The kitchen also provides salt, pepper and an array of seasonings plus aluminium foil, glad wrap, garbage bags, etc.
• Please help yourself to fresh herbs from the front garden - Rosemary, Mint, thyme, oregano, parsley and coriander.
• 2 living area have a large flat screen Smart TV's/DVD with an Foxtel, Netflix and Amazon. TV's are also in the 2 King Bedrooms and Queen Bedroon downstairs
• The property has an energy rating of 6 stars, runs off solar power and has rainwater tanks for the gardens.
• Ocean Pines is your luxury home away from home in a perfect location on one of Kiama's headlands.
• Take the break you deserve in this inspired beach house at a great holiday destination close to secluded, pristine beaches.
• 2 King Bedrooms and 2 Queen Bedroom all with built ins
• WIFI and Foxtel
• Private outdoor area with Plunge Pool with Spa overlooking the ocean
• Top quality linen is provided plus bath and beach towels
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer
• NO SMOKING ANYWHERE IN THE PROPERTY
• Sorry NO Children and NO Pets Infants Welcome
• Ocean Pines does NOT allow parties and is not suitable for guests wishing to make undue noise.
• This stunning home is the furtherest house East in Kiama and has amazing 180 degree views from Kiama Lighthouse to Jervis Bay.
• Just a couple of minutes walk away is the famous Little Blowhole, a spectacular natural rock formation which shoots a geyser of water into the air when the ocean waves are a bit turbulent. And a 2 minute walk gets you to the door of the well-known Art Bar and Little Blowhole Cafe, run by people who love their food and coffee. Or go into town for The Brooding Italians Coffee or restaurants like Kai Japanaese, Hanoi on Manning, Olive & Vine and Penny Whistlers. For the Best Burgers in town go to the Hungry Monkey at "The Terraces" on Collins Street.
• You can also join the Kiama Coastal Walk at the door and take a short 20 minute stroll northerly along the coast into central Kiama, or a more enterprising hike southwards along the astonishingly beautiful coastline, through pockets of rainforest and near private beaches and rock platforms to Werri Beach, Gerringong around 8 km one way.
• Easts Beach, Kiama, is a 5 minute walk south around the headland and Kendalls Beach, Kiama, is a short 10 minute walk north.