Take a walk into the town center for coffee, followed by a swim at the rock pool and then the short walk home to laze on the back deck with a good book. Sounds like the perfect holiday to me
Arriving at Kiama Dreamtime is not a problem, located just a short few minutes flat walk from the Kiama train station and town centre. We can even arrange key collection if required.
Kiama Dreamtime is a short walk from all that Kiama is known for, adjacent to the Kiama Bowling Club and only minutes from our surf lifesaver patrolled Surf Beach and Kiama's town centre.
Kiama is the perfect location for the retail shopper in the family, and also has a large variety of restaurants and cafes never a bad thing Sightseeing is also at your doorstep The World Famous Kiama Blowhole is a must see destination
The ground floor of this two story townhouse is where you will find the fully equipped kitchen, dining for 6 people and lounge room with an additional sofa bed. Filled with natural light just to add to that coastal relaxed vibe. Sliding doors that access the fully fence courtyard area with BBQ will allow that coastal breeze that us locals just love The laundry with washer and dryer and 2nd powder room are also located on this floor.
On the first floor you will find the master bedroom displaying a queen bed and your personal balcony with ocean glimpse. The master bedroom also offers two way bathroom access. The second bedroom, with doublebed also has its own private deck and looks out onto the green garden along the fully fenced property boundary.
Additional features include:
NBN - National Broadband WIFI
Linen and Towels are provided.
This property is strictly NON SMOKING- if you wish to smoke we advise that you must leave the complex to do so.
Strictly NO pets allowed.
If you're feeling adventurous and excited for some sight seeing or country side driving the below a just a few activities we recommend.
- Gerringong Village Markets: 8:30am to 1:30pm 3rd Sunday of each month. Gerringong is a lovely 10 minutes drive from where you are staying. Breathtaking ocean views and green rolling hills on the way. Explore a few more beaches, Gerringong harbour and finish with a great coffee in the main street.
- Jamberoo Village Markets: 9am to 2 pm, last Sunday of each month excluding December. Jamberoo is stunning; the drive there is a winding 10-15 minute drive through farm lands - green is all you can see A true small country town with a great bakery, beautiful parks and possibly a pub feed for the group.
- Kiama Seaside Markets: 9am to 3pm, are held the third Sunday of every month and on occasional public holidays.Spend the day in beautiful Kiama and browse through the popular seaside craft market. Inspect the array of country craft, artisan and antique ware on display, as well as bric-a-brac, collectibles, plants and beautiful homemade items. A great shopping experience for the whole family, right in the heart of Kiama.
A little more about the area:
- Minnamurra Rainforest: 15-20 minute drive. See Lyrebirds, Whipbirds, Yellow Robins, Water Dragons and ancient figs as you take the loop walk 1.6km elevated walkway. Wheelchair accessible with assistance for the first 500m. Or, take the falls walk 2.6kms with views onto the rainforest canopy below. There is a visitor centre, retail shop, cafe and picnic/BBQ areas.
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout: On a clear day, take in the view from Cronulla in the north to Milton in the south. While the north-facing viewing platform off the main car park is excellent, be sure to check out the recently opened southern platform further up from the main car park.
- Jamberoo Action Park: Located just 10 minutes' drive from the beautiful township of Kiama, NSW's favourite water theme park is the ultimate destination for family fun in the region.
Open between September and April each season Jamberoo Action Park offers a full day of thrills, adventure and excitement guaranteed to get your heart racing as you enjoy some world class high thrill water rides and attractions.
- Bigfoot Adventures: Ride to the summit of Mt Coolangatta
Operates from the Coolangatta Estate near Shoalhaven Heads, NSW.
Bigfoot Adventures NSW is an amazing experience for all ages. A huge 4WD open sided tractor-bus carries tourists on a one-hour tour up to 1000 ft elevation on the historic property of Coolangatta Estate.
For your added security, this property Kiama Dreamtime is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.