Watch on youtube "Holiday @ Stellar Vista" - short video. Get more information at the web page kiama beach holidays.
STELLAR VISTA is in one of the very best locations of Kiama and sits on a stunning strip of coastline above Kendalls Beach. It takes up the ground floor of an architect designed beach house.
With a north easterly aspect, it enjoys absolutely gorgeous views, taking in Kendalls Beach, Surf Beach, Kiama's pretty township, the Blow Hole, the light house and the great Pacific Ocean. The westerly aspect is rolling green hills and mountains.
The beach is a quick walk down the path and can be seen easily from every room of the apartment, excluding the bathroom.
Relax and savor a beautiful outdoor space that you will love, as you breathe in amazing views. It includes a BBQ, outdoor dining furniture, a hammock and an outdoor spa/jacuzzi. Migrating whales are often seen and add to the magic of this location.
Lush green lawn seemlessly meets the outdoor undercover area.
Inside the apartment there is everything you need, with designer furniture and a modern fully equipped kitchen.
There is a TV, CD/radio, iPod/iPhone dock, DVD player with various DVDs and books for the cooler weather, as well as a gas heating. FREE Wi Fi High speed NBN is available.
PRICING given is for 2 adults.
WHAT THE APARTMENT INCLUDES
Master bedroom - 1 Queen bed
2nd bedroom - 1 queen bed
Living area - double sofa bed OR a single Aero Bed is available on request
Well equipped kitchen with microwave, induction cooktop, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
Luxurious natural Bluestone bathroom with an extra deep bathtub
Fully equipped modern laundry with a front loading washing machine and wall mounted clothes dryer
Great level outdoor area taking in the stunning, uninterrupted views including remarkable sunrises and often glorious sunsets
Hot and cold outdoor shower
Dining table and BBQ in undercover area
4 person outdoor spa again with views
FREE Wi Fi
All bed and bath linen is provided for your comfort
Sleeps 4 adults easily and can accommodate 2 children also
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HOLIDAY TENANCY AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE: Payment of your deposit indicates acceptance of the below Terms & Conditions.
Deposits and Payments
1. To secure a booking a 50 deposit must be paid into the bank account to secure your booking dates. A booking is NOT considered confirmed until the deposit is received. Upon receipt of the initial 50 deposit then the dates are "blocked" and your booking is 100 confirmed.
The bank account details are:-
ACCOUNT NAME: Linda Robertson
2. The remaining 50 accommodation balance of booking is then required no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date.
3. The Bond will be due payable no later than 7 days prior to your arrival date, unless prior arrangements have been made for the payment to be made on your arrival.
4. Keys are given out once full payment has been made including the security deposit.
5. Your security deposit will be refunded within 48 hours of vacating the property after the inspection is carried out and providing that property is left in a clean and tidy condition. Any issues relating to your stay will be discussed directly with you.
6. Occupancy is given from 2pm on day of arrival. The premises are to be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Wherever possible an early 12 noon check in will be provided if the house is NOT occupied the night prior to your arrival. Likewise a later checkout will be provided if there are no incoming guests on the day of your departure. This can only be confirmed just prior to your stay.
Cancellations / Refunds
7. Cancellations made at least 3 weeks prior to your arrival will incur a booking fee of $50 and a refund will be made to you.
Cancellations made within 3 weeks of your arrival will result in a loss of your deposit.
Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival will incur a NIL REFUND.
8. In the event of cancellation and the property can be re-let, then a full refund will be provided,minus a booking fee of $50
Maximum Occupancy / Property Use
9. The property only accommodates a maximum of 4 adults and can possibly take 2 children as well. Your booking MUST reflect the actual number of guests staying. Additional costs will be incurred if your booking is found to reflect less guests stated than actually staying. Failure to advise the number of guests staying or overloading of the property could potentially result in immediate cancellation of the booking and forfeit of your bond.
10. The property is not pet friendly.
No Smoking Policy
11. We do NOT allow smoking inside the property. However smoking on the outside the house is permitted. The occupants will incur increased cleaning charges if anyone has been smoking inside the property or if cigarette butts are not disposed of thoughtfully.
Damages, Excess Cleaning, Extra Charges & Maintenance
12. Any damages, breakages and missing inventory are the responsibility of the tenant. No furniture or effects are to be removed from the premises. We ask that you report any maintenance issues or damage accidental/intentional to us immediately.
13. Excess cleaning charges will be applied should the property be left in an untidy condition. This includes unclean dishes, unemptied fridge/freezer, re-arranged furniture, unclean BBQ, excess rubbish left etc.
14. Garbage should be placed in the bins provided.. Any excess garbage to be disposed of in a proper manner by the tenant.
15. A security bond of $500 will apply for all bookings.
16. A bond may be debited to cover costs of damages, breakages, excess cleaning, missing / stolen inventory, lost keys etc. Any issues relating to the retention of bond monies would be discussed directly with the guest.
17. Whenever possible guests will be met on arrival and given the keys. When that is not possible individual instructions will be given.
Behaviour /No Party Policy
18. The tenant or any persons using the premises shall not be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupants.
19. We have a strict "No Party Policy". Any "party" bookings will not be accepted. Bookings will terminated immediately and will result in eviction and loss of full bond.
Accommodation and Features
Things to See and Do
There is always something to do in this pretty little town.
Kiama has many great cafes and restaurants.
There are 5 great beaches patrolled during the summer months to choose from and when you want to try something else these places are all within a 30 minute drive:
Jamberoo Recreation Park
Jamberoo Pub with Sunday arvo music
Minnamurra Rainforest and Falls
Illawarra Fly Walk
Kiama Blow Hole & harbour
The Little Blowhole becoming a very popular 'must see'
Kiama Craft and Produce Markets each one held monthly
Saddleback Mountain Lookout
7 Mile Beach at Gerroa
Local vineyards including Crooked River Winery
The local townships of Gerringong, Jerroa, and Berry are close by.
Fishing trips, surfing & kayaking all available for hire during the summer months.
We had a great relaxing weekend away at Stellar Vista. It was nice and quiet here with the most amazing and calming views. The sea breeze was very refreshing. The bath tub andf shower were also my favourite luxuries during our stay. The bed was so comfortable I s;lept in both mornings, which is something I dont normally get to do. This is such a wonderful spot - thank you.
Debbie and Brad March 2014
We left early Sunday so didn't disturb you but did want to let you know that your apartment is divine. We admired many features of the apartment, and loved the location. Sunday morning I went for a walk and the little blowhole was in full swing - just gorgeous. On Saturday afternoon I sat on our bed, looking over the beautiful view, reading a book and having a glass of wine. Very luxurious We didn't want for anything - the apartment is very well equipped. We will definitely be recommending your place to friends. It is incredible. Thank you and I'm sure we will meet again.
Hayley, May 2014
It was both a pleasure and a privilege staying at Stellar Vista for our first family holiday. What to say - the scenery, the town, the location, all just beautiful. Would be a pleasure to stay again and hope to be back to this beautiful place. thanks again
Stephanie, Stephen and Braydon