For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
AAA Tourism accredited four star acreage retreat lodge at Lake Conjola on Sydney\'s South Coast New South Wales Australia is your own secluded escape destination with absolute privacy guaranteed. You will be the only guests
This is your own private luxury 3 acre eco getaway 3 hrs from Sydney & Canberra near the shores of Lake Conjola & the legendary Green Island surf break, miles of pristine beaches adjoining National Park & a stones throw from the resort towns of Milton & Mollymook.
The Long Weekend Retreat is the ultimate destination to relax & enjoy nature with all the extras.
Luxuriate in the outdoor garden soak tub, or the twin zone spa and plunge pool in huge sunny lounge deck. Enjoy big screen TV, gourmet kitchen, contemporary art collection. Everything you can imagine.
\"A large eastern grey kangaroo seems unperturbed that its\' afternoon feast was being watched by a naked human being luxuriating in an open air bubble bath.\" The Sun Herald
FROM OUR GUEST BOOK... Imagine this is your day. Imagine yourself here
- From the moment we arrived with kangaroos grazing in the sunset to our leaving now with parrots flying about in the morning glow, this has been a weekend for the ages
- New Years Eve 06: A bath in the garden watching kangaroos grazing while the multitude of birds fly overhead. Delicious steaks on the bbq, sipping champagne on the deck, midnight Sydney fireworks on the big screen - what a beginning
- Thank you for such attention to detail & creating an environment where your guests feel wrapped in deliciousness
- The Retreat is a delight & offered us an amazing haven in which to relax & enjoy ourselves & each other, in privacy & uber-comfort.
- We are besotted by this house. It has its\' own subtle kind of luxury that is there in the quality of the sheets, the thick towels, the underfloor heating, the incredible privacy. The sweet peace of the place.
- We had a wonderfully relaxing week. Loved the house, especially the outdoor bath, the kangaroos & all the activities on the doorstep. The mountain biking was unreal. You\'ve done a great job building this eco friendly retreat. We\'ll be back for sure.
- What a blissful week this has been We\'re torn between singing The Retreat\'s praises to everyone we meet, and keeping this place a secret So we\'ve reached a compromise - we\'ll only tell people we REALLY like
- The most relaxed we\'ve been in years. What an absolutely delightful, secluded retreat that is superbly designed. I had to sneak in one last soak in the tub complete with bubbles, gin & tonic, a book & the kangaroos. Needless to say, we\'re finding it difficult to leave. Thank you.
- I\'ve not been looking forward to making this entry as it means that it is our last day here. We managed to turn a \'long weekend\' into a month - & have enjoyed every day here. Highlights: bath, kangaroos, birds, walks to the inlet & beach, relaxing on the deck
- The house is fantastic & we enjoyed the peace & quiet Having an outside bath under the stars was one of the highlights of a great 11th wedding anniversary weekend
- We enjoyed our 26th anniversary in this beautiful spot. From a couple of Canadians now Aussies this was awesome. Thank you for the stars, the ocean, the kangaroos & the peace & quiet
- Great retreat.... Great time. Beach to the bath to the deck to the bbq to the bed
- This has been the perfect weekend escape - the house, the food, the wildlife, the scenery is delightful.
- Couldn\'t have asked for a more perfect weekend away. The house is gorgeous & hearing nothing but wildlife is so tranquil. Will definitely recommend The Long Weekend Retreat to our friends.
- What a fantastic place House is amazing & we saw so much wildlife. Can\'t wait to come back
The Long Weekend Retreat features
-Secluded mystical bushland oasis
-Exclusive occupancy up to 4 adults - the entire Retreat to yourself for ultimate privacy
-2 bedrooms: King Suite in private pavilion + Queen in main pavilion
- 6m twin zone outdoor spa plus plunge pool in huge sunny lounge deck
-Fine linens, bath and beach towels, hairdryers and slippers
-Stunning collectable furnishings: Amsterdam built Pierre Paulin plus ultimate King leather \'potato\' couch
-Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Ziegler & Brown kettle bbq
-Indulgent outdoor mineral soak tub
-Surround sound TV, DVD, stereo and movies, books, CDs
-Radiant floor heating and passive solar design
-In-house pamper treatments and yoga classes
-Full office facilities with high speed internet
-Bicycles, boogie boards, snorkelling gear, boules
-Walking maps and guide books
-Washing machine, dryer, iron
-Stunning contemporary art collection
-Abundant native birds and wildlife
-Direct access to national park, walk to pristine beaches, hidden river swimming holes
-Seclusion and privacy at all times