BiJ’s is a small two bedroom cottage perfectly situated in the quiet suburb of Lake Conjola on the South Coast of NSW and located an easy 200 metre walk to the Lake where you can enjoy fishing, kayaking, water skiing and a 500 metre walk to the beach.
Though she may be old, BiJ’s owners have paid great attention to the comfort and cleanliness of the cottage and offer guests an open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area which is air conditioned. The main bedroom has a king bed. Bedroom 2 has two single beds.
The bathroom has a shower, toilet and vanity along with a front load washing machine.
Your cooking options comprise of an electric cooktop and oven or enjoy an evening meal cooking on the two burner gas BBQ.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a peaceful getaway with family or friends.
A beautiful coastal waterway, Lake Conjola is perfect for aquatic adventures. Enjoy a range of water sports, including fishing, kayaking, waterskiing and wakeboarding. Cyclists will be thrilled with the exhilarating trails weaving through Conjola National Park on the northern side of the lake.
Surfers will be impressed with long rides at Green Island, at the mouth of the lake and just below Cunjurong Point. On the southern side of the lake is the village named after the sparkling waterway. Boats, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards are available for hire from Lake Conjola Post Office Store.
The property features:
• Air conditioner
• Books and magazines
• Washing machine
• 1 x king bed
• 2 x single beds
• 20 m to Lake Conjola
• 500 m to Beach
• 900 m to Pattemore Lagoon
• 1.4 km to Bowling Club
• 2 km to Burrawang walking track
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure