2 1/2 hours from Canberra and Sydney. Absolutely stunning views of Lake Conjola. Sit on the verandahs and enjoy a cool relaxing drink while you take in the amazing uninterupted views from our huge deck.
Beautifully established modern stylish and very comfortable lakeside home in Lake Conjola. The house features 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and very comfortable open plan living and entertaining areas. The perfect holiday home. (Sleeps 10)
200 metre walk to lakeside edge and boat ramp, perfect for fishing or skiing or paddling.
5 minutes drive to "Kilarney"beach and boatramp,absolutely waterskiier's paradise.
10 minutes drive to The Entrance beach at Conjola,and famous Green Island, perfect for the surf enthusiast or the fisherman. ( Don't foget to view the beach from the board walk).
10-15 minutes drive to the patrolled beaches of Mollymook and Narrawallee.
10 minutes to Milton, shopping,cafes,pubs and clubs
Close to wineries and art galleries.
At a glance:
#huge deck,with sunlounges,chairs & outdoor dining
* Sleeps 10 comfortably- 3 Queen sized beds, 2 sets of bunks
* YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN FITTED AND FLAT SHEETS,PILLOWCASES AND TOWELS
* All beds have quality woollen doona's and blankets, and quality/comfortable pillows
* Crockery, cutlery and all cooking utensils provided.
*Gas BBQ on verandah upstairs.
* Diswasher, washing machine,microwave,a large refridgerator in the kitchen will accomodate the needs of a large group of visitors,
air conditioning to living area and ceiling fans/ upright fans in all bedrooms.
* Dining table, Leather lounges outdoor furniture.
*42" Plasma T.V CD player and a collection of P.G and M DVD's available
*9 hole Golf course in village two, 18 hole courses in nearby Mollymook
* Tennis courts available in village
* Licensed Bowling Club in village/meals
* Public swimming pool in Milton
* Horse riding available in Milton
* Climb the beautiful Pidgeon House Mountain
* Quaint village cafe's and restaurants 10 minutes drive.(Read the book provided with current local attractions).
* Located within an easy drive of Ulladulla and its harbour, Jervis bay, Sussex Inlet, Berry.
* A non smoking house, thankyou.