"Magic Beach" is a two-storey holiday home, comfortably furnished, well equipped and just perfect for your next beach holiday. Located in an outstanding position directly opposite Manyana beach and offering the closest proximity to Manyana beach amongst all rental properties , it offers spectacular and uninterrupted ocean, beach and coastal views.
Enjoy relaxing in our newly renovated holiday home, offering fabulous views from most rooms, watching for whales in season or walk across to the beach where you can surf, swim, fish, snorkel, explore the rock pools or even just paddle
Upstairs has just been extensively renovated to make Magic Beach a modern, light filled holiday home. We have added a bank of opening skylights to capture the cooling North Easterly sea breezes while a new sliding stacking door provides magnificent views from the kitchen, dining and living areas and ensures a seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living spaces. Stand at the bench in the well appointed kitchen and prepare your meals while enjoying one of the best views on the South Coast
"Magic Beach" comfortably accommodates up to eight people in two queen sized beds, two king size single beds and two standard size single beds.
"Magic Beach" also has :
two bathrooms - both recently and stylishly renovated;
a newly fully renovated kitchen with Caesarstone bench top and top of the range European appliances including a 520 litre fridge freezer, two separate ovens, induction cook top and dishwasher;
a large timber deck, complete with teak outdoor dining setting and three burner gas barbecue, offering a great place to relax and enjoy the stunning views;
open plan dining and lounge areas with a leather lounge and arm chairs facilities include selected board and card games Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Scrabble, Chess, Draughts, Trouble, Uno and others, a large digital flat screen TV with access to various internet applications including Netflix and YouTube, DVD/BluRay player, VHS video player/recorder feel free to bring your own DVDs or videos, choose from our own selection, or visit the local general stores for further choices and Bose CD player/stacker and AM/FM tuner with Bluetooth input;
a second DVD player and flat screen digital TV downstairs;
a fully equipped and recently renovated laundry, with family sized washer and dryer;
plenty of doonas, pillows and blankets. For a modest additional charge we can make up requested beds with freshly laundered bed linen prior to your arrival or you can supply your own sheets, bath and table linen;
ample off street parking please note that the garages are not currently available for tenant use;
"Magic Beach" is in an elevated position and enjoys good mobile phone reception;
council playground equipment suitable for younger children located within a very short walking distance;
community tennis and basketball courts located nearby.
Please note :
- "Magic Beach" is a smoke free zone, smoking within the premises is strictly prohibited;
- "Magic Beach" is a pet free area - no pets are allowed.
Local attractions and things to do
Manyana is a small coastal village located on the south coast of New South Wales between Nowra and Ulladulla. It's approximately two and a half hours from Sydney and a similar distance from Canberra. In addition to its spectacular beaches, Manyana has many other local attractions. Bendalong, Lake Conjola and Berringer Lake are ideal for fishing and other water sports and Green Island, which is just a beach walk away, is renowned for its great surfing and diving. Surrounding national parks are ideal spots for those who enjoy bushwalking and, for the more energetic, the climb to Mount Pigeon House begins in the nearby hinterland. If you wish to dine out, attend the movies, or browse in antique or art & craft shops then take the time to visit the historic township of Milton or the larger regional centre of Ulladulla.
Some comments from our guest book :
"Perfect weekend away Love the house and the beach - Magic Thanks."
"Thankyou for another wonderful holiday - we are refreshed, rested and rejuvenated "
"Had a fantastic time - house is great and view amazing - we will definitely be back. Thanks '
"Yet another great week at "Magic Beach" Best fishing of the last four years. "
Please note that all bookings are conditional on acceptance of all terms and conditions of the following short term lease and that the payment of a deposit confirms the tenant's acceptance of all specified terms and conditions.
Short term lease :
This document outlines non negotiable conditions for the short term tenancy of the property located at 62 Sunset Strip, Manyana, NSW and is issued without alteration.
• This is an agreement between the property owner and the tenant. In securing a booking, the tenant agrees to uphold all terms and conditions.
• The agreed arrival time is anytime after 2:00 PM and the agreed departure time is anytime prior to 10:00 AM.
• Should tenants and/or their guests not depart prior to 10:00 AM on their day of departure – without written approval from the owner – they will be charged $100 plus $50 for every 15 minutes of time or part thereof that their departure is delayed. For example, should guests not depart until 10:35 AM, they will be charged $100 plus an additional $150, as departure has been delayed until the third quarter, totaling $250.
• Should tenants need to cancel their booking prior to paying the final balance, they will forfeit their deposit.
• Should tenants need to cancel their booking once all payments have been made, they will forfeit all money paid, but will have their security bond refunded.
• Should tenants need to change the dates of their booking, they will forfeit their deposit and will also need to pay the new tariff, if the new tariff is higher. If the tariff for the revised dates is the same or lower, no adjustment to the tariff will be made.
• Should the owner need to cancel a booking, all money paid by the prospective tenant will be refunded.
• Electricity charges are inclusive of the tariff.
• Phone calls made via the local land line to local and emergency numbers are inclusive of the tariff. Phone calls to any other numbers will be charged to the tenant at the nominal Telstra rate.
• Every endeavour is made to ensure that there is enough gas to allow the tenant to use the barbecue during their stay. However, should the gas bottle require refilling, it is up to the tenant to pay the required fee.
• The tenant agrees :
- to accept all responsibility for their own and their guests actions and that in making the booking, they have not misrepresented themselves in any way;
- to close and lock all external doors whenever leaving the house;
- to maintain and leave the property in a neat and tidy condition. The tariff allows for some cleaning, however, should additional cleaning be required, it will be charged out at $75 per hour;
- that neither they, nor any of their guests, will smoke within the premises, and should they choose to smoke outdoors, no cigarette butts will be discarded around the property;
- that the property, or any part thereof, shall not be used for any purpose other than as residential accommodation and that no more than eight individuals, including all children and all adults, are to be accommodated;
- that no vehicles will be driven over or parked anywhere other than the street or driveway driving over or parking on the grass is strictly prohibited.
- not to assign, nor sub-let the whole or any part of the property;
- to pay the cost of repair of any damage to the house, it’s furnishings and/or it’s landscaping that occurs during the course of the tenancy, excluding that damage caused by natural storms and/or floods;
- not to remove any furniture, effects or anything else from the property;
- not to keep any animal or bird on the property;
- not to clean fish or open oysters on the property;
- that no responsibility is taken by the owner for any of the tenant’s or their guest’s personal property left at the property;
- that neither they, nor any of their guests using the premises, shall be guilty of conduct which is a nuisance or annoyance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers or illegal in any nature;
- to allow the owner and/or his agent/s to enter and view the state of the premises at any time;
- that should they, or any guests, choose to break any of these conditions, they do so in the full understanding that they forfeit all and any security bond paid and, in addition, they risk immediate eviction without refund.