"Magic Beach" is a two-storey holiday home, comfortably furnished, well equipped and just perfect for your next beach holiday. Located in an outstanding position directly opposite Manyana beach (and offering the closest proximity to Manyana beach amongst all rental properties) , it offers spectacular and uninterrupted ocean, beach and coastal views.
Enjoy relaxing in our newly renovated holiday home, offering fabulous views from most rooms, watching for whales (in season) or walk across to the beach where you can surf, swim, fish, snorkel, explore the rock pools or even just paddle !
Upstairs has just been extensively renovated to make Magic Beach a modern, light filled holiday home. We have added a bank of opening skylights to capture the cooling North Easterly sea breezes while a new sliding stacking door provides magnificent views from the kitchen, dining and living areas and ensures a seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living spaces. Stand at the bench in the well appointed kitchen and prepare your meals while enjoying one of the best views on the South Coast !
"Magic Beach" comfortably accommodates up to eight people in two queen sized beds, two king size single beds and two standard size single beds.
"Magic Beach" also has :
* two bathrooms - with both being recently and stylishly renovated;
* a newly fully renovated kitchen with Caesarstone bench top and top of the range European appliances including a 520 litre fridge freezer, two separate ovens, induction cook top and dishwasher;
* a large timber deck, complete with teak outdoor dining setting and three burner gas barbecue, offering a great place to relax and enjoy the stunning views;
* open plan dining and lounge areas with a leather lounge and arm chairs (facilities include selected board and card games (Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Scrabble, Chess, Draughts, Trouble, Uno and others), a large digital flat screen TV, DVD, video player/recorder (feel free to bring your own DVDs or videos, choose from our own selection, or visit the local general stores for further choices) and Bose CD stacker and AM/FM tuner);
* Free Wi-Fi;
* a second DVD player and flat screen digital TV downstairs;
* a fully equipped and recently renovated laundry, with family sized washer and dryer;
* plenty of doonas, pillows and blankets. For a modest additional charge we can make up requested beds with freshly laundered bed linen prior to your arrival or you can supply your own sheets, bath and table linen;
* ample off street parking (please note that the garages are not currently available for tenant use);
* council playground equipment suitable for younger children (located within a very short walking distance);
* community tennis and basketball courts located nearby.
Please note :
- "Magic Beach" is a smoke free zone, smoking within the premises is strictly prohibited;
- "Magic Beach" is a pet free area - no pets are allowed.
Local attractions and things to do
Manyana is a small coastal village located on the south coast of New South Wales between Nowra and Ulladulla. It's approximately two and a half hours from Sydney and a similar distance from Canberra. In addition to its spectacular beaches, Manyana has many other local attractions. Bendalong, Lake Conjola and Berringer Lake are ideal for fishing and other water sports and Green Island, which is just a beach walk away, is renowned for its great surfing and diving. Surrounding national parks are ideal spots for those who enjoy bushwalking and, for the more energetic, the climb to Mount Pigeon House begins in the nearby hinterland. If you wish to dine out, attend the movies, or browse in antique or art & craft shops then take the time to visit the historic township of Milton or the larger regional centre of Ulladulla.
Some comments from our guest book :
"Perfect weekend away !! Love the house and the beach - Magic ! Thanks."
"Thankyou for another wonderful holiday - we are refreshed, rested and rejuvenated !"
"Had a fantastic time - house is great and view amazing - we will definitely be back. Thanks !'
"Yet another great week at "Magic Beach" ! Best fishing of the last four years. "